netParcel , 281 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
26. september 2023

I have used net Parcel many times to ship my Shopify orders. Not only does it provide other options to ship my products but their prices are great! It has allowed me to offer better rates to my customers which is definitely a win-win for everyone. It's a must have for any business especially if you ship across Canada or to the US.

The Little Cracker Company
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
netParcel svarede 28. september 2023

We appreciate this wonderful review -- thank you! It's always great to hear that our solution is a win-win for businesses and consumers alike, and we look forward to continued service of The Little Cracker Company's growth!

28. september 2023

We are very happy with the service we have been receiving with netParcel. We have a small artisan based business in Quebec, Canada that is in it's first 5 years and we can appreciate that a quality solution that is cost-effective makes all the difference! This helps us build the relationship with our partners (reliable, speedy, safe delivery of intact product) and helps us manage our expenses (low cost solution).

Driftwood Natural Products Inc
6 måneder bruger appen
netParcel svarede 2. oktober 2023

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review! It's wonderful to hear that our service helps our customers build great relationships and keep expenses in check. We very much look forward to being a continued partner in Driftwood Natural Products' growth!

6. juni 2023

Been using it even before I opened my store on Shopify. Get shipping prices and helps keep cost down. Would recommend!

Tucked-Up Systems
Mere end et år bruger appen
netParcel svarede 13. juni 2023

Thanks so much for this lovely review! We're thrilled to hear our rates help Tucked-Up-Systems keep costs in check. Looking forward to being a continued partner in your growth!

25. september 2023

I highly recommend this App! Great pricing and easy to use. Very rarely are these service interruptions and if there are it's easy to get a hold of customer service to get any issues resolved.

SHARP Knife Shop
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
netParcel svarede 28. september 2023

Thank you for this wonderful review! We're always happy to hear that our service is reliable and that our support team is responsive to your needs. We very much look forward to being a continued partner in SHARP Knife Shop's growth!

23. maj 2023

Netparcel has been useful, consistent, and offers great rates! While we have a UPS business account, we still use Netparcel regularly - especially when we need quick international shipping, or to cross shop priority options beyond what our regular provider offers. There is also plenty of functionality and the interface is convenient and quick to use.

Hemlock & Oak
11 måneder bruger appen
netParcel svarede 24. maj 2023

Thanks for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear our international rates and user interface are helpful to your business. We very much look forward to being a continued partner in Hemlock & Oak's growth!

8. juni 2023

Netparcel offers excellent rates, especially for long-distance shipments and shipments to the U.S. Also, the app is easy to use. Highly recommend for small businesses!

Purrre
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
netParcel svarede 13. juni 2023

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're always happy to hear that our rates and online tool help our small business customers. Looking forward to being a continued partner in Purrre's growth!

26. september 2023

easy to install. the app auto populates addresses directly from shopify - making the shipping process quick and easy. i am very satisfied with NetParcel services.

Stephanie Cheng Studios
3 måneder bruger appen
netParcel svarede 28. september 2023

Thanks so much for leaving such a great review! We strive to make the shipping process as easy as possible for our customers, and to provide the features our customers require. We look forward to supporting the continued growth of Stephanie Cheng Studios!

23. juni 2023

The app integrates with my store without any issues and their shipping prices are pretty decent.

I took off 1 star because after purchasing a UPS label through them, it only provided the shipping label but not the required customs form that need to be attached to the package. Initially I had to email support to send me the customs form each time but I asked if they could fix it because it was very inconvenient to have to email every single time. After that support did make the changes in the backend that included the customs form to be downloaded with the shipping label.

The other issue I've had is my package weighing 1.15 kg but after paying for shipping, the weight is changed to 2.27 kg and there's an extra charge for the weight adjustment. My scale is correct because all the other item's weight were not changed, so why it happens with this item every time...I don't understand.

All in all, I use this service when I need to ship a package using UPS or DHL.

Momo Monster Co
11 måneder bruger appen
netParcel svarede 10. juli 2023

We appreciate the review and feedback! Looking into the items you mentioned, it appears that our support team was able to resolve the customs form issue, and continues engagement on the weight adjustment concern. We look forward to providing continued service and support of Momo Monster Co's growth, and are always available at support@netparcel.com to address any concerns.

5. oktober 2023

Hello, can someone help me, how can i connect the netparcel app to shopify, like when in download it, i connect my account but nothing happens ? nicoimpactgo@gmail.com help me lpease

BoxandThrift
Cirka en måned bruger appen
netParcel svarede 25. oktober 2023

Thank you for getting in touch! We see that our support team addressed your question. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist!

8. november 2023

Excellente application, super rapide pour gérer l'expédition et prix souvent avantageux!

Shack Story
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
netParcel svarede 17. november 2023

Merci pour votre commentaire! Nous sommes très heureux de soutenir l'équipe de Shack Story!