netParcel , 281 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
8. november 2023

Excellente application, super rapide pour gérer l'expédition et prix souvent avantageux!

Shack Story
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
netParcel svarede 17. november 2023

Merci pour votre commentaire! Nous sommes très heureux de soutenir l'équipe de Shack Story!

14. juni 2023

NetParcel gave us fantastic rates and we love the ShipStation integration, as this made the setup seamless. Great rates, great service, all around a great experience. We highly recommend them!

Kind Mask
3 måneder bruger appen
netParcel svarede 19. juni 2023

Thanks so much for this thoughtful review! We're love hearing that our rates and Shipstation integration are helpful to businesses like Kind Mask. We look forward to being a continued partner in your growth!

27. juli 2023

best app I could add to my shopify store. 100% recommend. shipping is now so easy and way cheaper for the clients

Manali Performance
24 dage bruger appen
netParcel svarede 31. juli 2023

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We always love hearing that our solution makes shipping easier and less costly. We look forward to being a continued partner in Manali Performance's growth!

18. oktober 2023

Works great

Prairie Diecast
Cirka 4 år bruger appen
netParcel svarede 25. oktober 2023

Thank you for your review! It's always great to hear that our platform meets our customer's needs. We look forward to being a long-term partner in Prairie Diecast's growth!

Redigeret 13. juli 2023

I added the app to my Shopify account and got a great quote. Recommend using this for your larger parcel shipping. Good email support too.

BJ Landers Adventure Co
Cirka en måned bruger appen
netParcel svarede 31. juli 2023

Thank you for the review! We're thrilled to see that our rates and email support were helpful to BJ Landers Adventure Co. If there's anything else we can do to help support your business, we are always just an email away at support@netparcel.com.

11. juli 2016

I have only started using this app, but the prices seem to be quite competitive and makes shipping with other carriers easy.

All Out Kids
Mere end 7 år bruger appen
Redigeret 20. marts 2020

This is a very useful app and saved us tons of time by removing a bunch of manual steps that we were using. The app syncs perfectly with Shopify and takes care of customer notifications. Great app

My Team Shirts Ca
Mere end 6 år bruger appen
24. maj 2017

Love the integration, super easy to use & saves me a lot of time!

Crafts By K
Næsten 6 år bruger appen
29. maj 2014

This app helped us lower our shipping costs.
Support is fast and is always ready to help whatever the problem is.

Brigadeiro Bakery
USA
Næsten 6 år bruger appen
17. april 2017

We have had nothing but smooth sailing with NetParcel - Great company! I have called their customer service line a few times, and have had fast reliable service. They are also great with responding to e-mails. I highly recommend NetParcel for all your shipping needs.

Budget Performance