Anmeldelser (281)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
28. september 2013

Net Parcel offers such great prices on shipping for both domestic and international - especially the States. Import of orders are quick and easy.
I agree with the other reviews, the support is super fast and efficient.
I totally recommend it !

String Theory
Mere end et år bruger appen
19. juli 2022

Great service and prices for Canadian companies of all sizes. The integration with Shopify is amazing and easy to implement. Multiple additional features also available outside of Shopify which we highly recommend including multi-users.

Volatus Aerospace
netParcel svarede 25. juli 2022

Thank you for this great review! We're thrilled to hear our service and pricing remains competitive, and that our Shopify integration is a helpful tool for Volatus Aerospace. We appreciate your business and look forward to your continued growth!

5. maj 2023

I have used this netparcel services for nearly 2 years now. I'm so pleased with this service that I have integrated netparcel for my other shopify online store. This app has all the features that small business owners would need. I can easily track my shipment, review my expense report, auto populate addresses directly from shopify and super competitive shipping rates!

Awesome service!

Terrycrafted
netParcel svarede 9. maj 2023

Thank you for such a positive review! We truly appreciate feedback like yours, especially from a longstanding customer. We are here to support Terrycrafted's continued growth!

11. august 2022

Great pricing! Definitely, our place to go. Freely simple setup and great variety on platform integration.

Vilicci
netParcel svarede 23. august 2022

Thanks so much for this lovely review! We are thrilled to hear that our pricing and product are beneficial to your business. We look forward to being a continued partner in Vilicci's growth!

24. juli 2022

Netparcel offers competitive pricing and good client service. The service is easy to use and set up. Would recommend!

Apex Cleaning Supplies
netParcel svarede 25. juli 2022

Thank you for this wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear our pricing, service, and set-up have been helpful to your business, and look forward to being a continued partner in Apex Cleaning Supplies' growth!

14. marts 2023

I have been using netParcel for over a year, and I have to say, it has been a huge benefit to my small business. Shipping costs in Canada are outrageous, however netParcel helps the bottom line. I've only had to reach out to customer service a few times regarding some extra charges from the carrier, but customer service responded quickly and was able to get me a refund. I highly recommend netParcel!

DIP OUTLET
12 måneder bruger appen
netParcel svarede 25. april 2023

Thank you for this review! We strive to provide quick support and love hearing that we help with the bottom line. We are excited to remain a continued partner in Dip Outlet's amazing growth!

13. marts 2023

As a small board game manufacturer that ships handcrafted board games across Canada, freight has a big impact on our bottom line. We have been delighted with the service NetParcel has offered us. I have been surprised the best shipping option changes from week to week, sometimes based on delivery times and sometimes based on rates. Yet the shippers we are using haven't really changed. We are just getting better rates and service.
NetParcel definitely has definitely been a game changer for us.
David Thomas
Thomas Mills CNC
Portage la Prairie, MB

Thomas Mills CNC
netParcel svarede 25. april 2023

Wow! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Our team loves feedback like this and we look forward to continued support of Thomas Mills CNC's growth!

8. maj 2023

Netparcel is amazing for comparing and contrasting rates between different companies without switching between tabs - Super convenient based right out of shopify or browser.

Phoenix Domes Canada & USA
netParcel svarede 9. maj 2023

Thank you so much for the review! We're thrilled to hear that our solution brings speed and convenience to your business. We look forward to continued support of Phoenix Domes Canada & USA!

23. maj 2023

Netparcel has been useful, consistent, and offers great rates! While we have a UPS business account, we still use Netparcel regularly - especially when we need quick international shipping, or to cross shop priority options beyond what our regular provider offers. There is also plenty of functionality and the interface is convenient and quick to use.

Hemlock & Oak
netParcel svarede 24. maj 2023

Thanks for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear our international rates and user interface are helpful to your business. We very much look forward to being a continued partner in Hemlock & Oak's growth!

19. december 2022

Great app, and helpful customer service. Big savings on domestic Canadian shipments and cross-border shipments.

Red Carpet Telescopes
9 måneder bruger appen
netParcel svarede 9. januar 2023

Thank you for the great review! We love hearing that our savings are helpful for domestic and cross-border shipments alike, and look forward to being a partner in Red Carpet Technologies' continued growth!