netParcel

netParcel

by netParcel

Save up to 70% via UPS, Purolator, FedEx, and DHL.

Doreens Bibs Bobs

Very easy to use! Have had no issues!

Budget Performance

We have had nothing but smooth sailing with NetParcel - Great company! I have called their customer service line a few times, and have had fast reliable service. They are also great with responding to e-mails. I highly recommend NetParcel for all your shipping needs.

Earthangelnurses

Just started using netparcel. I am exited to see how it will make my business easier, cost effective and more efficient.

Sustainable Marine Canada

I have had great success with Netparcel. It is easy to use and has saved me $$ significantly.

Nufitws

Net parcel has been working well for us and has saved typically about 5 to 10 percent more than our typically carriers through FedEx. If they carried LTL Freight this would also help me move my entire relationship from unishippers.

I would verify their rates after the fact that things have shipped just to make sure the quotes are consistent.

Overall rating is for ease of use, good customer support and support timeline.

Watershednaturals

Shipping in Canada is expensive and NetParcel had allowed me to be competitive in offering free shipping to my customers.

Sts Parts

Excellent tool if you want to save money in your shipping costs.

Sugarartcanada

I would put 7 Star rating for this App and the NetParcel company and support, but there in no option :-(

AMAZING app, I like this option for the online pricing and shipping options directly connected to Shopify.

Saves a huge amount of time and money to www.sugar-art.ca

Got Magic Shop

Great app so far. Support is helpful and friendly.

Printedboxtoday

I'm really excited about this app. It's reducing our shipping cost, but most importantly, our shipping complexity. Was simple to install, got us rates significantly lower than we get on our own account and makes arranging the pickup and paperwork a dream. We cancelled a subscription to an expensive competing service after only a day of using this - it's that good.