netParcel

netParcel

by netParcel

Save up to 70% via UPS, Purolator, FedEx, and DHL.

Printedboxtoday

I'm really excited about this app. It's reducing our shipping cost, but most importantly, our shipping complexity. Was simple to install, got us rates significantly lower than we get on our own account and makes arranging the pickup and paperwork a dream. We cancelled a subscription to an expensive competing service after only a day of using this - it's that good.

Precision Rifle Division

netParcel is my go to way of shipping when using Fedex. I like that I can add insurance easily and prices are phenomenal for larger items. Best feature is that it automatically updates your order with the shipping information. Saves me time and money.

Glass Knobs And Glue Stix

I've been using NetParcel well before I started Shopify. Both my customers and myself save a lot of money!!

Tru Images Photo Art

I'm a small, emerging fashion artwear company and every dollar counts! I used netParcel for the first time this week and saved time and money. It's pretty easy to use, great rates, and my parcel was picked up right from my business. Really, what are you waiting for?!

Socco Designs

Great Shipping App! You can get quotes and buy your shipping labels at a great discounted price. We operate from Canada and we get cheeper rates from express carrier than Canada post. I highly recommend this App, it will help you reduce your shipping costs!

Omniview Tech

Easy to use, better rates for various shipping couriers. Helps save our business time and money.

Frenzy Flare

I have been using netParcel once a day or so for the last week, I like the lower rates that I get from DHL to Europe.
Their customer service is great, fast and quality service.
I hope they can soon connect the app to Etsy platform that would be awesome.

keep on growing

Dragonspace Gift Shop

Very easy to use, extremely reliable, and integrates seamlessly with Shopify. As a Canadian business, saving on shipping costs is very valuable to us, and netParcel's rates are extremely competitive against all major carriers & Canada Post.

Pacific Rink Supply

Get savings on Shipping Costs, Easy to use, customer service is excellent

4fold Threads

I used netparcel on its own for a while before I figured out I could integrate it into shopify----OMG changed my life. Easily inputting the order number in and not having to go back and forth to fill in the info is unbelievably user friendly.

The rates are the lowest I have ever seen and purolator shows up within a couple hours they are so fast.

The system automatically fulfills back into Shopify so you don't need to go to the order and fulfill etc. It saves you a step.