netParcel

netParcel

by netParcel

Save up to 70% via UPS, Purolator, FedEx, and DHL.

Seth Taylor Coffee By Design

So far so great!! Huge savings and excellent customer service. They helped me set up my account and start using their service immediately after downloading the app. Savings are instant and it’s super easy.

Mac Vapes

Great app so far - Once you are verified it is easy to use and my shipping label printer was already integrated, I didn't have to set it up separately.

Hunger Work Studio

Application is very useful for my business. I don't really have the time to set up and negotiate rates as a sole proprietor in a busy line of work. Netparcel takes the guess work out of rates and allows me to bill my customers at a fair and competitive rate.

Woodchucks Wood

I really do love this app. Quick and easy to use, and they beat my negotiated UPS rates. I didn't give it 5 stars, because I need to use their website, to produce postage. There may be a way to have it integrated into my store, but I believe I'd need to either have the $300/month plan, or pay $20 ala-carte.

I'll probably end up doing that....as $20 is saved, in no time.

Oh, and by the way, I'm a USA shipper.
----------------------
Well, after a month of shipping, here's what I can tell you.
The rate quoted, will not be the rate you pay, 90% of the time.
I'm so sick of these surcharges.
$3.85 for residential delivery
$1 for fuel
$3.25 for Extended Area surcharge

These additional fees are never quoted, until you get your bill.
Fedex does this, and UPS does this. In my book, it's "bait and switch".
The post office doesn't back-load these fees, so these guys don't need to either....but they do.

So, until Fedex and UPS drop these extra fees, I'll stick with USPS, where I can see what I get.

Oh, by the way, when you purchase postage via Amazon, and you select UPS or Fedex, what you see, is what you pay. Amazon demanded that there be no extra surcharges, when they negotiated their contract with Fedex/UPS.

I'll leave my star rating at 4, because I think netParcel is simply a vendor for Fedex, so it's probably not their fault.

Kskids Cars

Amazing APP, easy to use and you save lots of money especially for large parcels.

Shellshock420

Easy to use, and saves me money and time rather than always going to Canada post. Love seeing the options out there and the up to the minute pricing. Good job

Leong Cosmetics

Just started using netParcel and absolutely love their service!

Axis2

Makes our lives a lot easier... Thank you netParcel!

The Last Detail Llc

Absolutely love NetParcel. It has provides cheaper shipping options which allowed my to increase sales based on more saving for my customers. Definitely a must have. Thank you!

Thewestkosh Com

Saves us a lot on shipping, easy and fast to install and use. Highly recommended