netParcel

netParcel

by netParcel

Save up to 70% via UPS, Purolator, FedEx, and DHL.

Thewestkosh Com

Saves us a lot on shipping, easy and fast to install and use. Highly recommended

Nettiesexpressions

I've been using netParcel for some time now and love it! We don't have a lot of shipping options in Canada so it's wonderful to be able to get reduced rates for courier service without having to create accounts with each individual courier. I would definitely recommend netParcel to other small shop owners.

Prueba965675685

Until now NetParcel have a good service and good tariff too!

Tgr Rack Systems

Easy to use and at great rates! Very happy with this service!

Mythic Crafts

I started using netParcel before I had my shopify store. I had some issues with the installation, as I had installed the addon before paying Shopify for the custom shipping calculation feature.. the netParcel guys were really helpful getting it sorted though - error was 100% my mistake.

The rates are really good, once I hit postage costs of C$50 or so per shipment with Canada Post, UPS start to get way cheaper really quick. I had to quote some very heavy parcels to send to Europe and UPS were about 80% cheaper than Canada post through netParcel. Counter rates are kinda crazy, and I don't ship enough volume to get the same rates that netParcel offer.

Khanscope

Had some issues with using the Netparcel software, and they were very responsive in wanting to help and deal with my concerns. Therefore I am glad to recommend them. Once we iron out some minor issues, we will be using them a great deal more.

Lunaroad1

Fantastic service with the BEST rates in the industry!

Highly recommended!

Extremely happy customer!

***** !

Scriptdesigns

We started using NetParcel during the Canada Post strike threats last year and have not regretted it one minute. Their service is easy to use, provides you with a number of quotes and prices are much lower than you would ever expect. We particularly love the fact that it integrates with Shopify; all you need to do is put your order number and all the information is imported into NetParcel. It takes less than 2 minutes from the time you login to the time you print your label. Thank you NetParcel for being a key partner that is making ScriptDesigns.ca such a success.
Lyne
Owner

Norisb3

Netparcel has made it possible for us to ship easily and economically to our customers worldwide. It is a lifesaver for our business. Integration to Shopify was simple and Netparcel's technical support staff was most helpful.

Flowpets

The rates we pass onto our customers are amazing! We ship large packages that CP can't accommodate so we rely on couriers. The netparcel interface is easy to use and printing labels from their website is very easy. We have already recommended this app to other shopify businesses. Also, calls to tech support are answered quickly and with immediate solutions.