netParcel

Big Savings on UPS, Purolator, DHL, Canpar/Loomis, GO Logistic

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rekindle

Time spent using app About 2 years

The functionality of this app is amazing! I love how it is integrated with my rekindleyourlife.ca Shopify and Etsy shop. Although It does operate outside of my shop.
Shipping to the US is a very low cost for my packages and is extremely simple to navigate. Shipping within Canada is oddly more than other services I use and the UPS pickup charge deters me from using this service at times. Overall I am definitely happy with the service, products, and design of this app.

August 4, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear you are happy with our services and the design of our app. If there's anything we can do to improve your netParcel experience, our helpful team is always just an email away at support@netparcel.com. We look forward to being a continued partner in Rekindle's growth!

Archives Wine & Spirit Merchants

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Friendly and helpful customer support. Netparcel is a good option for Canadian shippers, and has reliable couriers (Puro, DHL, and the like).

July 11, 2022

Thanks so much for this lovely review! We strive to provide a wide range of carriers and services, and are thrilled to be supporting Archives Wine & Spirit Merchants' continued growth.

hutsiestoolsales

i have used this app because i have a drop shipping point. Netparcel has been great for my shipping needs and i was able to use whatever shipper i wished through the netparcel app.

Beyond Craft Vinyl

My customers do a lot of custom work and typically need stock at the last minute. It is a great feature for customers to be able to see real-time quotes and choose their shipping carrier of choice. For me, I love the ability to import an order saving time in generating a shipping label. One thing I would see as a nice feature would be to allow customers to also choose options like signature required and residential as these can (for some carriers) increase the cost at the time that the label is generated and not accounted for when the customer receives a quote.

Serona Animal Health

Time spent using app About 1 year

Thanks to netParcel, we reduce the time for processing shipping, as well as our cost.
It is also user friendly, we highly recommend it.

It is just missing Canada Post quotes and it will be perfect!

Woodchucks Wood

Time spent using app About 1 year

I really do love this app. Quick and easy to use, and they beat my negotiated UPS rates. I didn't give it 5 stars, because I need to use their website, to produce postage. There may be a way to have it integrated into my store, but I believe I'd need to either have the $300/month plan, or pay $20 ala-carte.

I'll probably end up doing that....as $20 is saved, in no time.

Oh, and by the way, I'm a USA shipper.
----------------------
Well, after a month of shipping, here's what I can tell you.
The rate quoted, will not be the rate you pay, 90% of the time.
I'm so sick of these surcharges.
$3.85 for residential delivery
$1 for fuel
$3.25 for Extended Area surcharge

These additional fees are never quoted, until you get your bill.
Fedex does this, and UPS does this. In my book, it's "bait and switch".
The post office doesn't back-load these fees, so these guys don't need to either....but they do.

So, until Fedex and UPS drop these extra fees, I'll stick with USPS, where I can see what I get.

Oh, by the way, when you purchase postage via Amazon, and you select UPS or Fedex, what you see, is what you pay. Amazon demanded that there be no extra surcharges, when they negotiated their contract with Fedex/UPS.

I'll leave my star rating at 4, because I think netParcel is simply a vendor for Fedex, so it's probably not their fault.

The G Factor

Very easy use, My shipping cost has lowered by 70% and customer service was excellent! Cheaper then going directly to some of the shipping sites.

Earthangelnurses

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Just started using netparcel. I am exited to see how it will make my business easier, cost effective and more efficient.

Sustainable Marine Canada

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I have had great success with Netparcel. It is easy to use and has saved me $$ significantly.

Nufitws

Time spent using app About 2 months

Net parcel has been working well for us and has saved typically about 5 to 10 percent more than our typically carriers through FedEx. If they carried LTL Freight this would also help me move my entire relationship from unishippers.

I would verify their rates after the fact that things have shipped just to make sure the quotes are consistent.

Overall rating is for ease of use, good customer support and support timeline.

Previous 1