netParcel

netParcel

by netParcel

Save up to 70% via UPS, Purolator, FedEx, and DHL.

Love Me Do Baby & Maternity

We love using this app - our favourite feature is that we only have to plug in the order number and the shipping details populate automatically. It's a small thing but it really does decrease the margin of error and therefore, dollars saved!

Bogey Golf

It simplifies all shipping for me. Period. Time and money are what its all about. So far there have been no problems and thats from me, a rookie at all this.

Kekao

Awesome app, helps us greatly reduce our cost for international shipping. I would recommend netParcel to any store owners, especially shipping from Canada. Helpful customer service and easy to use interface.

JOYMATE

First time using netParcel, and we found they do provide with competitive rate so we decided to give it a try. Very successful experience, we save a lot on International shipping.
We will definitely use netParcel again for future shipment.

FOR ALL KIND

We're based in Canada and have been using Netparcel for almost a year. We couldn't be happier with the experience so far. Best rates, easy-to-use interface and great customer support.

TORQ CUSTOMS

Really enjoy working with netparcel. cheap rates which is huge specially for us in Canada. Also the integrated real time rates for your store works great. i would recommend if people are sending larger boxes to maybe apply a 15-20% shipping markup to accommodate the difference you will see from rates given to customer to rates you will pay.

True Northern Labs

Netparcel has been an excellent app for our business. It gives us multiple options to choose from in terms of shipping providers and the prices are amazing. Thanks again!

Next Level Beauty Supply

I have recently joined NetParcel again for my second start up business. The rates are so competitive that it is hard to look anywhere else. They are super efficient in answering the call if there are any issues and getting back to you with solutions. The only thing I would change is the default setting that sends out shipping confirmation from NetParcel. I want to be in control of sending these details out to our customers so if I forget to untick the box it goes out from them and not us. I would rather opt in than opt out. Besides that it is a great service.

JB Tumblers & More

I really like the rates I get using this ap. It is nice and easy to pull orders and information from Shopify. Intergration was a bit difficult as something wasn’t working but I received the support I needed to get things running

kukaMelon

Our business has been actively using netParcel for our shipping needs for the past few months. Their customer service, integration with Shopify, prices and overall service is great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17