New Arrivals

Auto products tagger/untagger

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

pixelcassdesigns

This app is a lifesaver. I have scheduled drops on my website every week and often times my items sell out quickly. I love that this app allows everything to automatically sort itself into new arrivals for customers to access quickly, without me having to be next to my phone or computer to do it. Vlad has been more than helpful with troubleshooting and personalizing the app to my liking. Definitely recommend!

Signastyle

I’ve been using this app for some time and absolutely love it. Recently I switched themes and thought an issue with my new arrivals product overlay was due to this app so I reached out to tech support. The response was extremely fast and it turned out the issue was actually due to my theme not this app. Despite this, Vlad looked into it and fixed it for me the same day. I can’t say enough about how pleased I am with the timely response, excellent customer service and assistance above and beyond. Highly recommend!

Rockstar Original

Works as intended! Vlad has been very helpful with customization and trouble shooting. Would recommend to any business!