TikShop Shoppable Social Feeds

Connect TikTok & Instagram. Build shoppable social feeds.

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

TikShop Shopify App Banner - TikTok Shoppable Feeds

Emerson Coast

I received incredible customer service. I learned so much by using the chat feature and asking questions. They went above and beyond to help me integrate this app how was best for my company!

June 22, 2022

Thank you for the review! Glad we were able to help get TikShop set up on your store 😁

Yarimar Rivera

Por Favor!!!! Que cuando se seleccionen los videos para el Feed los podamos editar y etiquetar enlaces de la tienda corridos y no 1 a 1 Gracias

May 16, 2022

Gracias por su sugerencia y por trabajar con nosotros mientras hablábamos a través del traductor sobre soporte. ¡Me alegro de haber podido ayudarte a instalarte y agradezco tus comentarios!

HollieGraphik

I used this app to display my tiktok feed on my homepage! The support on the app is also brilliant, they sorted a minor issue!

March 24, 2022

Thank you for the kind review! Glad we were able to help get your TikTok feed set up 🙌

Velvet Eyewear

Great app so far! There are few apps for a TT feed and these peeps are responsive and app works well.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for the review! Appreciate your feedback and glad you are enjoying TikShop and our TikTok feed :)

GETPLNTD

Great app for us as we start to grow on tiktok. Easy to show content and the feed automatically updates.

March 7, 2022

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear you're liking TikShop 🙌

Peach Flair

I just started using this app and it's very easy to set up and the customer service has been wonderful and super helpful.

February 23, 2022

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that you were able to get set up easily and that you are enjoying TikShop :)

The Elephant Boutique

I was having an issue with my feeds not showing on my website. I reached out and Zeke fixed the issue immediately. I'm still new to the app but I already love it!

February 23, 2022

Thank you for the review! We're glad we were able to fix the issue and get your first TikShop feed set up. Feel free to reach out anytime and we're here to help 😄

Gavin Magnus Line

Awesome app and simple to set up. literally just connect tiktok account and start making feeds. recommend to any brands on tiktok

February 21, 2022

Thanks for the review! Glad that the set up was straightforward and that you are enjoying TikShop :)

Tran.scend

Wow!! I was able to set it up within minutes with the help of the great support team, who literally answered my email within minutes and had everything set and ready to go! LOVE IT!

February 14, 2022

Thank you for the review! We're happy we were able to help you get set up. Feel free to reach out anytime :)

Dot Studios

super easy app to set up and fully integrated with os 2.0 theme which is nice. this will be great for us as we grow our ugc from tiktok

February 12, 2022

Thank you for the review! We're glad you're using TikShop to display UGC from TikTok 🙌

Previous 1