About Sofortig: Australia Dropship
Import products from Australia based dropshipping website Dropshipzone.com.au in no time More than 15 popular Categories, Over 6,000 SKUs
How it works
Choose Products- Import personalized products to your store
Sell Products- Start Selling on your Shopify store
Place Order- Once you get order place it to DropshipZone
Dispatching Order -We will ship products to your customers
Earn Money- Sell products at your price and get the profit
- Remarkably Low Start Cost
- Wide Range Products
- No Inventory
- No Packaging Hassles
- Prompt Delivery
- Unrivaled Customer Support
Access to Over 6000 products
- New products launch weekly. You can offer a competitive selection to your customers and you’ll find a variety of the internet’s hottest selling products on Dropshipzone.com.au. Search products by keywords or categories.
Instant Product and Inventory Sync
- Our product imports and inventory updates are full synced automatically. The best practice for avoiding loss caused by over-selling and product discrepancy.
Automatic Shipping Fee Calculator
- We handle the shipping fee for you. No more hassles on shipping fee set up, so that you can be more focused on marketing. Automatic shipping fee calculator Access to over 6000 products.
Instant order sync
- Orders can be synced to your Dropshipzone account in no time to shorten the time on processing orders.
** Important** This app requires that you have access to Real-Time Carrier Shipping enabled on your Shopify account. For any questions regarding access to the Real-Time Carrier Shipping, please contact Shopify Support.
Free to install
You need to pay for your orders on Dropshipzone.com.au
Most recent reviews
The Bargain Shop Australia
Most of the time it is good, it still has some teething problems which I hope they fix. I have a large number of products.
They need more new products with free delivery , TV, branded names maybe ? make it give us the WOW :)
For some reason Sofortig does not update my inventory, even though they are connected to Shopify and have an app. Instead, I get a CSV file emailed to me every day - which is NOT made in the Shopify approved .csv format, so it is completely useless. I have to manually change my stock quantities every single day! The stock on hand on their .csv file does not match the stock on hand on their website, which shows 2 different stock levels depending on where you are on their site at the time. Also, I cannot find Sofortig as an option in my Shopify shipping settings, so I have had to create a separate supplier profile, which makes it more difficult & time consuming. But my biggest problem is this one: I sent them an email last week to ask why many of their 'wholesale' products I have imported cost me almost DOUBLE than that of retail prices offered to the public from Officeworks and Harvey Norman. And why they quote the RRP as being up to 3 times higher than retail actually is. They haven't responded after 3 days. So if I don't get a reply & an explanation soon I will publish the prices here. I have also made a formal complaint to Shopify.