Nextsale ‑ Social Proof Pop up

Nextsale ‑ Social Proof Pop up

by Nextsale

Social Proof Notification, Sales Pop-up, Exit Pop, Cart Timer

Dance Dressing

Orkhan is a great guy! From the first message written, where I got the answer instantly to a 3 hours guided experience from him, I left with a cleaned website, a lot improved performance of the site and very clear instructions of what we need and what not to have understandable messages to our customers in the future. Very useful and clear answers to all questions I had and he helped me and guided me on setting up the app with all features needed adapted to our store.
Thank you so much!

Pticor

this dude is amazing <3 from a to z explaining to me with pictures, definitely love him, thank you so much

MARIAM ANNA BARSKA

Orkhan from Nextsale was amazing. thank you for the time and clear explanation how to set up and run the App.

Much appreciate everything and will defiantly recommend to people.

best
mariam

August 2, 2020

Thank you Mariam for such lovely feedback.

We are always happy to help and guide you through every single set up. Wish you the best and Increase your sales with Nextsale!

Orkhan from Nextsale app support

ayomifashion

I had a great session with Orkhan to install the app on my website. He guide me through every single set up and was really helpful in thinking what would be great to add to my shop. He was very patient and kind. I like the app so far, it looks great already and had alot of things that I really wanted for my shop but did not know wich app would help me get that, like a free shipping bar, discount pop up for clients. I think this app will really help to increase my conversions. I really recommend everyone to try this app out! The customerservice is great too!! Try it!

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience as we put customer experience and satisfaction at our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for your kind words.

Sending you good vibes.

Karehana Bay

Orkhan was very helpful with the setup and suggestions. Great customer experience, very indepth and personalised. Looking forward to trying out the new setup to see how my store converts sales now with the urgency timers and popups!

Dear merchant,

We are happy to see your conversions increase with our popular features that really shows results. We wish you growth in your business!

Stay safe.

SmartPixer

Awesome ! Perfect customer services ! Many Thanks to Orkhan for many advices who help me to increase my conversion rate !!

Dear merchant,

Thank you for the nice words! We are always happy to help you. Our goal is to help to increase conversion rates with all tools and features that we have.

Sending you good vibes.

fireandflawless

I completed my 14 day trial and my conversion rate has increased. I love how I got a personal video meeting from norkhan, and he personally helped me set up everything on my website. The call was only suppose to last 30 minutes but it lasted until we got everything done which is really cool. Im feeling more confident with in my business!

Dear merchant,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our app. We loved it.
Always happy and ready to help you! Sending you good vibes from our team. Wish you an increase in conversions and growth of your business. Stay tuned!

Royal Flora Stockholm

Awsome App. The best one i used so far. Service and avalibility is great. Good job guys. I will use this app for ever i guess :)

Dear customer,

Very nice of you. We are happy and always excited to help merchants grow. Our team is doing the best of the case in order to deliver high-quality service with better UX. Stay with us and watch new features coming soon.

Nextsale support team

Ivismile oral

oppa passado aqui irmao pra te te da uma boa avaliações pois de todos app de prova social que instalei na minha loja esse app·Nextsale.IO FOI O MELHOR DOS TOP APP QUE POIS NA MINHA LOJA ALEM DO MELHOR SUPORTE. Q PRODUTO TE OFERECE OPPPA VIROU MEU AMIGOOOOOOOOO KKKKK VLW FORÇA

July 18, 2020

Caro comerciante, obrigado por reservar um tempo e analisar nosso aplicativo.

Huh)) Revisão tão positiva. Desejamos-lhe sucesso na nova loja. Estamos sempre prontos para ajudá-lo e ajudar com nossas soluções. Fique conosco;)

Suporte Nextsale

fashion feminino masculino

esta aplicativo e muito parabens gostei muito essta me ajudando quem trabalha com shopify pode baxair esta aplicativo e bom demais ajudar muito pra nossa client senti seguro em nossa loja gostei muito esta aplicativo show cinco estreila

July 16, 2020

Caro comerciante, obrigado por reservar um tempo e analisar nosso aplicativo.

É sempre bom ouvir críticas positivas. Desejamos-lhe sucesso nas vendas online. Estamos sempre prontos para ajudá-lo e ajudar com nossas soluções. Fique conosco;)

Suporte Nextsale