Social Proof & Email Popup

Social Proof & Email Popup

by Nextsale

Recent Sale Notifications & Sales Pop & Email Pop & Cart Timer

MOUSTIC'AIR

Perfect apps. the support is very responsive and competent. the application increased my shopify conversion rate

You’re perfect for us

AnaLingerieFilles

Super application, j'en cherchais une depuis pas mal de temps qui était simple rapide et efficace et je viens de trouver :)

September 5, 2019

Espérons que ce ne fut pas si difficile de nous trouver merci

Postal Worker Tees

This app is great. Nice dashboard and easy to use with lots of customization. Thanks for a great app.

September 5, 2019

And more customization and tools are on the way. Check it on September end..

PvP Tees

I started using this app a couple of weeks ago. No problems. It was easy to do and easy to use. I highly recommend them.

September 5, 2019

Thanks for being with us

AddttitudeStyle

Nice dashboard's design and excellent support. Also I liked very much the themes for campaign both, promo bars and announcement.

Dadrack

Really nicely designed app. All the social proof campaigns are beautifully designed, unlike any other app I've used. Always updated and new features added too! Cannot recommend it enough! 10/10

September 6, 2019

And we appreciate it so much keep being updated, more features are coming very soon

Begoomstore

Top App! With this app you create trust with your customers. With this app one creates trust with its customers!

September 6, 2019

Trust is the milestone on which our company was built though, thanks!

Only best for baby

Works just like promised. Easy to use and fast to get running. App have also support incase you need it.

September 6, 2019

Easy and fast but not furious thanks god, at least we could be in a good way, thank you!

R&SV Open Sesame

The name says it all. Nextsale is at the top of my list when I recommend apps for Shopify to my friends. My favorite is the Social Proof PopUp. It’s my favorite because I can customize the colors, shape, and timing. It’s the perfect addition ...

September 6, 2019

Thank you, next! <3 Sending love and much more appreciation!

Dr. Rozl Supply

I tried different social proof apps, but nextsale is the best! You can track your campaigns and change the branding. I already have sales from nextsale!

September 6, 2019

Thanks for being with us, hopefully everything is going okay