Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

by Nextsale

Recent Sales Pop, Discount & Email Popup, Urgency & Cart Timer

JALG TV Stands

Easy to use social proof app with some extra features as well. Great customer support, Orkhan helped to review settings over a call and to setup conversion tracking. The user interface is easy to use and to configure, with plenty of features for fine tuning the campaigns.

MARETOA BIKINIS USA

Perfect App. Works really good. The support is 24hrs online, they do everything to help you. Orkhan helped me to change the coloros and to edit some special things! Really recommend!

Milano Straps

I have been using this application for over 9 months and I must say that it works perfectly! Customer service is always available to help me to correct small details. I was able to use this App on two different domains for the same price as one ... what else!

Shop For Fragrances

Support is amazing! Actually had a one on one video conference where they helped me setup my first campaigns. Pricing is very fair as well, free 14 day trial even though I will use up my FREE plan pretty quickly.

EasyWays

Excelente aplicación, fácil y rápida de configurar. Un gran equipo además de soporte técnico resolviendo las dudas y mejorando la experiencia de uso. Puede parecer caro, pero el retorno que genera lo vale.

Canvas Cartel

Orkhan and the team helped with the trial phase of the app. During this time they set up a phone call and helped optimise the settings. Over the next 10 days of running ads I had 4000 sessions and of those, the total amount of clicks to Nextsale triggers were 148 (on 86 unique sessions). Total orders/conversion from those sessions was: 11 (converted 0.3% of total sessions), click-through conversion was: 7.4%
We estimated the total amount of sales from Nextsale was around $1,000+ USD or an ROI of more than 3400%.
Thanks to the guys again. Very very happy with the app and more than happy to keep using it.

Lunar Watch Straps

I am new to the nextsale app so i cannot currently comment on its benefits to my store (i will update the review once i have further details) what i can say is the customer support/tech support is very good. I have had a number of conversations with Orkhan who has helped me to understand the features of the app and how they can best help my store to increase conversions etc.

DREZZ - Vintage clothes

Der Service ist wirklich perfekt! Ich hatte ein Großes problem mit meinem Shop und mir wurde direkt geholfen obwohl ich nur die Testversion besitze! Das Team von Nextsale ist Mega!!!!

Gadgetsbibi

Great app and very powerful. Good developer and easy to communicate. For newbies, the free plan is very useful and you can use this app to fulfill all your need.

Typical Mitul

Super easy to use and well designed tool in comparison to the others. Support team is great as well, and super helpful.