Nextsale SOCIAL PROOF, URGENCY

Nextsale SOCIAL PROOF, URGENCY

by Nextsale

SALES POP UP, Social Proof, URGENCY Bar, EXIT POP, Cart Timer

BellaFull

Orkhan Helped us customize our page. He was patient and very helpful. Thank you so much. He was sweet

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. We’re happy to see you satisfied. It is a pleasure to guide and support you. Stay safe.

Sending you our lovely vibes

Seifenbrause

We use the app to increase my conversion-rate. The personal support was amazing! Furthermore the app is very easy to use! Thanks

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. We believe that your sales and conversion will be impacted positively. Great thanks for this amazing review to us. Stay tuned.

Sending you good vibes

Lifestyle RG

The support helped me set it up well! Thank you very much!
I am confident that this will boost my sales.

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. We’re so happy to see that you are satisfied with the services. It is a pleasure to guide, support, and help you grow. Stay safe.

Sending you our lovely vibes

ilovehokohoko

AMAZING SERVICE!!!! THANKYOU! GREAT RESPONSE. FAST REPLY. VERY SUPPORTIVE & SUFFICIENT FEEDBACK. EVEN VERY ENCOURAGING! THANKYOU ORKHAN!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALEH!!! =)

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. Thank you for leaving such a beautiful review for us. We always wish to make great support and deliver value. Stay safe and take care!

We love hoko-hoko
Nextsale support team sending you lovely vibes

Bright Lights Mart

I got great support to make my store deliver the results i wanted. I recommend this app for people who are starting out. Expert advice given!

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. We always wish to make great support and deliver value. Stay safe and take care!

Cheers!

Dance Dressing

Orkhan is a great guy! From the first message written, where I got the answer instantly to a 3 hours guided experience from him, I left with a cleaned website, a lot improved performance of the site and very clear instructions of what we need and what not to have understandable messages to our customers in the future. Very useful and clear answers to all questions I had and he helped me and guided me on setting up the app with all features needed adapted to our store.
Thank you so much!

August 30, 2020

Reading this feedback is such a pleasure. We are so glad that you liked your experience with Nextsale and our hard work and dedication of time to make the great customer experience better pays off. Stay tuned and grow with us.

Pticor

this dude is amazing <3 from a to z explaining to me with pictures, definitely love him, thank you so much

August 30, 2020

Thank you, dear merchant. Most probably you’re talking about Orkhan;) We are always happy to help and guide you in our app. Stay tuned and reach us whenever you need help.

MARIAM ANNA BARSKA

Orkhan from Nextsale was amazing. thank you for the time and clear explanation how to set up and run the App.

Much appreciate everything and will defiantly recommend to people.

best
mariam

August 2, 2020

Thank you Mariam for such lovely feedback.

We are always happy to help and guide you through every single set up. Wish you the best and Increase your sales with Nextsale!

Orkhan from Nextsale app support

ayomifashion

I had a great session with Orkhan to install the app on my website. He guide me through every single set up and was really helpful in thinking what would be great to add to my shop. He was very patient and kind. I like the app so far, it looks great already and had alot of things that I really wanted for my shop but did not know wich app would help me get that, like a free shipping bar, discount pop up for clients. I think this app will really help to increase my conversions. I really recommend everyone to try this app out! The customerservice is great too!! Try it!

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience as we put customer experience and satisfaction at our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for your kind words.

Sending you good vibes.
Nextsale team

Karehana Bay

Orkhan was very helpful with the setup and suggestions. Great customer experience, very indepth and personalised. Looking forward to trying out the new setup to see how my store converts sales now with the urgency timers and popups!

Dear merchant,

We are happy to see your conversions increase with our popular features that really shows results. We wish you growth in your business!

Stay safe.