Social Proof & Email Popup

Social Proof & Email Popup

by Nextsale

Recent Sale Notifications & Sales Pop & Email Pop & Cart Timer

Rujani Tea

Easy to use and runs seamlessly - nice and easy! I would recommend to everyone with a Shopify online store!

Some positive notes we agree on 100%

Duefight

HO CREATO DUE CAMPAGNE MA DOPO POCHI GIORNI SONO SPARITE. ERO MOLTO CONTENTA DI QUESTA APP, MA SE NON RISOLVETE LA ELIMINO !

July 18, 2019

Dear merchant,

We sent you several messages and emails with an answer to your concern but you did not get back with us to clarify the reasons of an issue for a time, that is why I'll put comments below here:
We checked your store performance and find that you have created only one campaign - social proof and beside you did not have any order for last 15 days (as it was chosen last 15 days orders by default) that is why pop up not appearing on your store.
Please make sure you have at least one order to make it show (popping up) on your store pages or you can extend time range from your campaign page (put more than a last 15 days).
Cheers,
Customer Success Team

Atout

The ease of implementing and customization is amazing. It immediately gives the site a professional feel, just like big name brands' shop.

September 5, 2019

May be we still are not big enough but we have a big heart beating for you

Mykyta's

Nextsale's seamless integration and customer support team are outstanding. The guys are bests when it comes to client satisfaction. I've tried a few different services out there, and they're simply smoking their competition! The notifications look clean and professional, which I find extremely important, as It's one of the first interactions with your clients. When you spend an immense amount of time building out your store to look as trustworthy as possible, and then some spammy-looking popup appears right in front of your customers - never looks suitable for brand building. I highly recommend Social Proof & Urgency & FOMO for your store. You won't regret it!

September 6, 2019

Thank you so much for paying attention to details, we have already fixed this problem

l3shopping

Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice

Thanks much, much thanks. Loves

multiplechoiceshop

taleh was able to answer my questions and was very responsive, i recommend this app without hesitation

September 5, 2019

Thank you, very appreciate. This really motivates our team to serve you better and deliver good value.

Styles of Sydney

Fantastic APP, easy to use and super effective in attracting new customers. I noticed an immediate improvement in conversions and in encouraging repeat customers. Excellent APP

September 5, 2019

Appreciate. To serve you better we’re working on more tools and improvements. Check it..coming soon..

MalanieRose

I like to use this app cause that this helps me with my own online business store for sell's market.

September 6, 2019

You are welcome. We want to see more businesses which are able to present authentic products

Dinari Jewels

App does what it promises. It offers different useful campaigns to create social proof used by big booking and ecomm companies. e.g. visitors currently online, number of customers who have bought. Pop-ups have beautiful UI giving a premium look to my store. Campaign setting up is very simple supported with a friendly interface. The support help from Vusal was very prompt in addressing any concerns. Highly recommend this app.

September 6, 2019

Appreciate your comments keep being updated

Bondingbracelet

Great app !

Very easy to install.

Easily integrates with my shopify store.

I can highly recommend it

September 6, 2019

Thank you for these bullet points, really appreciate it