Sales Pop, Social Proof, Timer

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Timer

by Nextsale

#1 Social Proof Sales Pop-up | Discount Exit-Pop & Cart Timer

Elegant Tower

I'm using this app in the free plan. But it is awesome. Valuable tools plugged into one place. The easily understandable user interface, perfectly designed user interface and goal-oriented campaign design are some of the fantastic features of it. Also unbelievable support team. You can ask any question from them at any time. Very supportive. Highly Recommended!

June 3, 2020

Dear Merchant, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction at our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to keeping you happy with our services.

Because We Celebrate Women

Awesome customer service, on point and easy to use and navigate app. The application is great for anyone starting and it's perfect for credibility.

June 3, 2020

Dear merchant, this review made our day! We would support you to make more sales and gain credibility for your store. I wish you all the best, stay safe, and stay tuned.

Bouxji Boutique

The app is fantastic really adds legitimacy you my website. The customer service is fantastic and really add value to the app. Definately recommend.

June 3, 2020

We are thrilled to have you as part of the Nextsale family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to delivering best services.

BerlinGreen

Great app and customer service! What I find the most convincing is the possibility to use it in multiple languages and locations! Cool stuff :)

June 3, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Dressix

pretty good app and nice people who are working there. they really want to make your store and performance better. So take advantage of this app!

June 3, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Stay safe.

Khiwa

This app is a absolute must have, I use this on all my stores. it has huge positive impact on the conversion. Furthermore I had live support with a conversion specialist. Great support

June 3, 2020

Dear Merchant, Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. It was our pleasure to guide you inside of the app to show how much functionality we have there. Stay tuned and grow with us!

Space Foundry

This is app is great and all the features work fantastic! I use the cart timer and I have seen an increase of sales since I added this app.

June 3, 2020

Very nice of you. Happy and always excited to help merchants grow. Our team is doing the best of the case in order to deliver high-quality service with better UX. Looking forward to seeing you again.

JALG TV Stands

Easy to use social proof app with some extra features as well. Great customer support, Orkhan helped to review settings over a call and to setup conversion tracking. The user interface is easy to use and to configure, with plenty of features for fine tuning the campaigns.

June 3, 2020

Always good to start, we wish you the best success in selling online. Always happy to support and help you with our solutions. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Keep it up and keep doing.

MARETOA BIKINIS USA

Perfect App. Works really good. The support is 24hrs online, they do everything to help you. Orkhan helped me to change the coloros and to edit some special things! Really recommend!

June 3, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. Stay safe.

Milano Straps

I have been using this application for over 9 months and I must say that it works perfectly! Customer service is always available to help me to correct small details. I was able to use this App on two different domains for the same price as one ... what else!

June 3, 2020

Dear Merchant, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction at our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to keeping this service high and help you grow.