Social Proof & Email Popup

Social Proof & Email Popup

by Nextsale

Recent Sale Notifications & Sales Pop & Email Pop & Cart Timer

Crann.co

Love this app couldn't recommend it more. Simple to use, great UX and extremely effective. Had it up and running in literally 3 mins

September 6, 2019

Thank you so much for such a nice comment

latrend1000

Very well designed app, the popups are easy to manage and the interface very intuitive. Thanks to the Nextsale team!!

September 6, 2019

Oh! We love our designers’ team and you too, thanks!

LoveCuteStyle

It's perfect! Very good customer service :) I think is very easy for work. I hope so to gate more sales.

September 6, 2019

Just trying to be cute, thanks!

Trendotrends

The app is awesome! Great UX/UI in the dashboard, and the design of the widgets are awesome, better than any other app of the niche.

September 6, 2019

We loved it. Nice comments, thanks!

Leathermane

Great app. The design is outstanding. Love that app has a free plan which allows using main functions of the app completely free. Will consider buying a full version.

September 6, 2019

Our team trying to make an outstanding app for outstanding people

Dominox Bart-Blog

super super super super super make me rich haha, never saw a better app in this shopify store formidable

September 6, 2019

You’re super-duper! Keep in touch and will see much more features

Puppy Crazy

I used this app to help my conversions. It really helped me get more sales. Most importantly it has a good design to make it easier to get more social proof.

September 6, 2019

Thanks to our team member who makes this app more beautiful and useful day by day!

waveline

This app helped me to increase conversation rate over 150%. Super clean user interface- with this product it is easy to edit campaigns as you please. This tool definitely will boost your sales, specially for drop-shippers. Thanks Nextsale team for making this unique tool for us, Worth to use.

September 6, 2019

Wow, thanks for such informative feedback, very glad to know that you liked it. Thanks for highlighting our opportunities for dropshippers

Pawlitto

Thanks

100% good client - YOU!
- Amazing comments
- Gorgeous highlights
- Free as a right to love you

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next