Social Proof, Email, Exit Pop

Social Proof, Email, Exit Pop

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 6, 2023

Great app great lots of different features. The customer service team have been excellent in sorting out issues, so much so I have just upgraded again!

Pom Pom London
Nextsale replied February 6, 2023

Dear Merchant,

Thank You for taking the time and leaving such positive feedback 🤩! We’ll keep delivering value and support through your experience 🚀.

We appreciate for your loyalty and interest to our services.

With love,
Nextsale team

Edited December 28, 2022

Superbe équipe, après une conférence coaching privé avec Neo, j'ai pu être accompagné et aiguillé dans la création de ma boutique.

LighterGet
France
Time spent using app: 7 days
Nextsale replied December 28, 2022

Dear merchant,

Thank you for taking the time and for putting. We are really appreciate for your valuable comments🤩. We're always here for your support. Stay tuned.

Nextsale support team

December 20, 2022

I used the app for a few days and its super easy to use and customize. I had 2 campaigns up and running in no time. Got a quick tour in the app with Neo, giving me some tips and tricks. Good support. Thank you

Naviate Store
Sweden
Time spent using app: 7 days
Nextsale replied December 20, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for your feedback. Happy to see you’re satisfied with the Nextsale app and our support!

Regards
Nextsale support team

December 13, 2022

The app is super easy to use and customise and looks great on our site. I had some questions and got free support from the team and they were super helpful. Would highly recommend.

That Wall Art Shop
Time spent using app: 4 days
Nextsale replied December 14, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for taking the time and reviewing our application 🥳. We'll try to keep our support at high level as much as we can 🤩

Edited December 3, 2022

I used the app for a few days and due to customisation restrictions and budget constraints decided to remove it. Neo has helped me all throughout the process with absolutely fantastic customer service. Can not recommend highly enough how great Neo and their team are - have gone absolutely above and beyond. Thank you Nextsale for all your help and look forward to being able to grow my start-up business with these guys in the not-to-distant future - BLOODY LEGENDS!

getfrankie.co
Time spent using app: 1 day
Nextsale replied December 3, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for your feedback 🥳. Looking forward to see you with us again soon! 🤩

Tons of love.
Neo

November 9, 2022

I struggled with the Chat support because the operator just didn't understand what I was asking, however the live support with Orkhan was excellent and the fact I could share my screen and he could see the settings & adjust was excellent.

Chocolate On Purpose
Time spent using app: 18 days
Nextsale replied November 10, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for taking the time and reviewing the Nextsale app 🥰. We'll make sure to deliver the best support over the chat and do our best. Thanks.

October 10, 2022

Live support for the Shopify Social Proof app was fantastic and there was no charge for the zoom call to go over the different features and help me set it up on my Website. The app is very easy to use and has some great features.

Super Duty Truck Parts
Time spent using app: 4 days
Nextsale replied October 10, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for your feedback 🥳. Happy to see you’re satisfied with the Nextsale app and our support! 🤩

July 6, 2022

I used this app to give a discount via popup. Support helped me on how to implement the automatic discount app via the sharable link. They are fast in reply and nice in behavior. Recommended.

Der Geheimtipp
Austria
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Nextsale replied July 11, 2022

July 5, 2022

Great support and the free shipping bar really increase conversion on our site. Had a small glitch and Orkhan helped me fix it quickly!

Chomp! Chocolate
Time spent using app: 10 months
Nextsale replied July 11, 2022

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using Nextsale and are satisfied with the service and features 🤩 Thank you for leaving your feedback! 🥳 With love, Nextsale team.

June 29, 2022

New Sales are not sync to the App. Support can't helping, next Day support is not more answering questions.

Fenstergigant
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 days
Nextsale replied June 29, 2022

Dear merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing it. I'd like to highlight that it was a temporary issue (database maintenance) that was already fixed. It caused only new connections for that period. Please connect with us via the support chat to get fast support. We'll be glad to help you with the rest of the setup.

Thanks.