Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups | Reviews

by Nextsale

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Notifications, Email Pop ups

SANOZO™

I am very satisfied with the Nextsale app, very good customer service, and helpful. I I recommend this app to everyone

Life's an RPG

Amazing support and got me launched and running within 30 minutes. Excited to see the impact it'd make!

Vanity Candi Boutique

The customer service was outstanding! My guide walked me through the entire process. He endured several dropped connections and still did all he could to see things through. His knowledge and experience showed throughout the entire process. I thank Next sale for helping me to start my business off on the right foot.

Truly Be Dazzled

Like the features of the app. I appreciate having a walk through and revision of my store. This helped me extremely being that I was unsure how to navigate the system. I now feel confident that the popups will convert my traffic into sales. thank you for your assistance.

ZAYDRIP

Hello dear people. This app is amazing. You need to download it right now if you want success in your shopify store.

pouldail

Very good support. Firstly, I did not understand how to handle this app but the support team was great, so they explained my via live-Call how to set the previews

Sana Inteligencia Orgánica

Woow...! the App is so Good as the Support. Really fast and to be true there is almost no necessity to get in touch cause everything works really really great. Support Team, you are amazing guys and this App is the best in te Shopify Universe!

Queen Hair Care & Co.

I received a lot of help and support with setting up my campaigns. Customer support was patient, helpful, and made sure I understood. Thank you so much!

Flare Beautie

I really like this app, have many different options to use. Great customer service, willing to help with step by step setups.

SAM Face Masks by Vena Galena

I've had some success with this app and the customer service was top notch. The app is easy to use but having customer service walk through the setup was worth the time.

November 23, 2020

Dear merchant,
Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our app. We’re always glad to help and support our customers! With love, Nextsale Support Team.