Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups | Reviews

by Nextsale

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Notifications, Email Pop ups

Raizon

great app, very happy with the customer service. Had a quick response from them. The app is improving a lot

Dear merchant,
Thank you for checking out our app! Always improving, always getting better to give you the best service!
With care, Nextsale Support Team.

cargo-cosmetics

I'm very impressed with the functionality, ease of use, helpfulness of the staff, and results. Highly recommended for all ecommerce shopify stores that want to increase sales.

Dear merchant,
Thank you for reviewing our app! We’re always improving our app to make it easier to use. Looking forward to a grat cooperation.
Nextsale Support Team.

LeonsWear

I am using this app more that a year. Support was amazing. Helped me to set up new campaigns and prepare my store for upcoming holidays. Recommended!!!

Dear merchant,
Thank you very much for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. We will keep deliver value and support you in your online store.
Looking forward to a good cooperation

You're Beautifull LLC

First time to ever use this sort of app and I set up a video call session with an expert to go through steps on how to use it. Very informative and easy to follow.

Dear merchant,
Thank you very much for spending time and reviewing our app!
Neextsale Support Team.

Enrich Your Kitchen

Orkhan is amazing, very patient and excellent service, definitely recommend him, has helped so much.

Dear merchant,
Always happy to help you with your sales :)
Nextsale Support Team.

dmoras

Great Customer support. Step by step phone call guides. The app UI/UX is the best app so far on Shopify. Found my needs on Nextsale cause it will take you to the next step

Dear Merchant,
Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app. It is great to know that our app is responding to all of your needs.
With love, Nextsale Support Team.

Neatly Made

Live support was fantastic. I am currently selling on Amazon looking to scale my Shopify store. The initial set up and call was amazing. No other app support team offers this. Thank you!

Dear Merchant,
Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app. We are always trying to improve support for our users. Hope sales and conversion rates will increase on Shopify too ;)
Stay safe and take care!!

SalonBeauty

Just started a new store, Best support I ever got from an app! Live 1 on 1 support had me set everything up! Was a great experience!

Dear Merchant,
Thanks very much for taking the time and reviewing our app. That is our goal to support our customers well. We are sure that our service will bring you more trust and sales. Stay safe!

Petsworld

The app support was very helpful. I just started the online shop 2 weeks ago, and the support guy provided very good insights about my store and how to improve the store set up to get more sales. I recommend the app for every new beginner. The value provided is insane by the support team. Thanks a lot.

Dear Merchant,
Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app. Happy to know you had benefited from our support. Your recommendations are very valuable to us.
Stay safe and take care!

INTOTHEGALAXY PH

I started Shopify 2 months ago and I was barely getting a sale. I didnt know what to do and I was already on the verge of giving up when I found this app. This really gave me a hope! And now, I can't imagine not having this app anymore!! I also got on a live video call for almost 2 hours and the Nextsale support was very accommodating! He answered all my queries in a snap and even provided some great tips for my store! This app has tremendously helped me grow my monthly sales! Highly recommended for all online entrepreneurs out there who want to boost their income and take their businesses to the next level! Nextsale app is a must!

September 18, 2020

Dear Merchant,

Thanks very much for taking the time and reviewing our app. We are sure that our services will bring you more trust and sales. We appreciate that you recommended our app. Stay with us and let's grow together.

Sending you our lovely vibes