Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Notifications, Email Pop ups

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

I Am Famous Enough

The support is amazing! The knowledge and the personal time and effort is priceless alone! Orkhan took the time to walk me through options, additional opportunities within the platform as well

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. We are always happy to guide you through the app. Stay tuned for more!

SANITIZYO

I'm using the app, and on TRIAL I've got 1 conversion using this nice app. Support team is also great, I switched to the paid plan, and they helped me setting up anything I wanted! I truly recommend!

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services.
The review made our day!! We are happy to see your conversions increase with the help of Nextsale, that really shows results. We wish you growth in your business! Stay safe.

Summer Roots USA

I cannot be happier that I chose this app over the other sales pop up apps. It is so easy and so professional looking. Orkhan was there every step of the way, and made this so so easy! I am excited to have them in my shop and to continue to grow with them. The support is the best, thank you for offering such a great app and amazing help!!

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. Happy for you that you loved the experience. Thanks for your kind words. Stay safe.

LuxeFusion

Amazing app!! Orkhan helped me out to set everything for me, I am so happy to have chosen this app .

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app. Happy for you that you loved the support. Thank you and stay safe.

Create Your Destiny

Really excellent live support and amazing service. Orkan is an ecommerce expert and helped me setup highly converting sales funnels.

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and service. We are glad to help you to set up the app. Stay safe.

Kanye Says Book

Live support was amazing! Helped every step of the way and spent 1 hour walking through its functions, 10/10 worth the money!

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. We’re so happy to see that you are satisfied with the services. It is a pleasure to guide, support, and help you grow. Stay safe.

Ondernemers Outfit

Great online 1 on 1 coaching! Orkhan helped me setting up Nextsale, using all the best conversion tricks in the books. Love the help!

BellaFull

Orkhan Helped us customize our page. He was patient and very helpful. Thank you so much. He was sweet

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. We’re happy to see you satisfied. It is a pleasure to guide and support you. Stay safe.

Seifenbrause

We use the app to increase my conversion-rate. The personal support was amazing! Furthermore the app is very easy to use! Thanks

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. We believe that your sales and conversion will be impacted positively. Great thanks for this amazing review to us. Stay tuned.

Lifestyle RG

The support helped me set it up well! Thank you very much!
I am confident that this will boost my sales.