Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Notifications, Email Pop ups

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

Royal Flora Stockholm

Awsome App. The best one i used so far. Service and avalibility is great. Good job guys. I will use this app for ever i guess :)

August 2, 2020

Dear customer,

Very nice of you. We are happy and always excited to help merchants grow. Our team is doing the best of the case in order to deliver high-quality service with better UX. Stay with us and watch new features coming soon.

Nextsale support team

Ivismile oral

oppa passado aqui irmao pra te te da uma boa avaliações pois de todos app de prova social que instalei na minha loja esse app·Nextsale.IO FOI O MELHOR DOS TOP APP QUE POIS NA MINHA LOJA ALEM DO MELHOR SUPORTE. Q PRODUTO TE OFERECE OPPPA VIROU MEU AMIGOOOOOOOOO KKKKK VLW FORÇA

July 18, 2020

Caro comerciante, obrigado por reservar um tempo e analisar nosso aplicativo.

Huh)) Revisão tão positiva. Desejamos-lhe sucesso na nova loja. Estamos sempre prontos para ajudá-lo e ajudar com nossas soluções. Fique conosco;)

Suporte Nextsale

fashion feminino masculino

esta aplicativo e muito parabens gostei muito essta me ajudando quem trabalha com shopify pode baxair esta aplicativo e bom demais ajudar muito pra nossa client senti seguro em nossa loja gostei muito esta aplicativo show cinco estreila

July 16, 2020

Caro comerciante, obrigado por reservar um tempo e analisar nosso aplicativo.

É sempre bom ouvir críticas positivas. Desejamos-lhe sucesso nas vendas online. Estamos sempre prontos para ajudá-lo e ajudar com nossas soluções. Fique conosco;)

Suporte Nextsale

Pickery

Great app!! Increases conversions significantly with great customer support. Would highly recommend.

July 16, 2020

Dear merchant, thanks for taking time and reviewing our app.

Happy to hear that you are happy with our app. Feel free to reach out if you need anything else. We're always here to support you! Stay tuned:)

Epitomie Fitness

The features available with NextSale are awesome to generate more sales on site, but also to increase conversions. The app is easy to use but the best part so far has been the experience with their staff. They answered questions quickly on chat and then spent over an hour on a call not only to review all the configuration settings, but to provide the best strategies, setup and even copy etc. There has been a tonne of value so far and this is what sets this app apart from its competitors. Highly recommended!

July 16, 2020

Dear merchant, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are reading all the reviews with a whole team and that makes us happy. We put customer experience and satisfaction at our priority. Your growth is our growth! So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to keeping this service high.

Ananday

Amazing customer support! They reached out directly to me to review campaign offerings, helped with customization and set up, and even scheduled a follow-up call. And it looks great on my website. Highly recommend.

Dear merchant,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our app.

It was our pleasure to guide you inside of the app to show how much functionality we have there. I wish you all the best, stay safe, and stay tuned.

The Panic Room Escape Ltd

Excellent app, easy to use and Orkhan was very helpful with setting everything up so it's perfect for our needs & shop. Highly recommended!

Over the last 30 days it converted $6500 in orders and only cost $199 for the service. This is a great return. Thank you!

Dear merchant,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our app.

We put customer experience and satisfaction at our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words. Stay safe and wish you all the best.

The Airfloor

Looks incredible with my site. The design worked seamlessly with my build in any theme. Great customer service!

Dear merchant,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our app. We loved it.

Always happy and ready to help you! Sending you good vibes from our team.

LED Smart Pods

This app is amazing. I was only expecting to get a simple popup, but instead the customer service rep took my on an educational journey through the entire app and all that it offers. I had no idea how much this app is able to do.
Obviously we got the popup installed, but I learned so much in the process!

Dear merchant,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our app. We do appreciate it.

It is always nice to hear positive feedback. We wish you the best success in selling online. Always happy to support and help you with our solutions. Stay with us;)

THE HERBiLIFESTYLE

Just Amazing! I started my shopify store in March 2020. The first month I wasn’t getting much sales but after installing the app after a several days I saw an uptick in sales and returning customers. I have now upgraded to the silver package as my store is performing well.

Regarding the app it has a great UI (user interface) I like how simple and efficient the app is. Plus the support team is supper helpful and personable. They even provide free online zoom chat to walk you through the set up, and hold your had so you can see how to improve your overall campaign strategy. I was hesitant at first but they have really helped me understand how to improve my store for the better.

Dear merchant,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our app. We do appreciate it a lot.

Your feedback makes me want to work more and make your experience with us forever the best. I’ll always come back to your feedback when I'm sad because it shows that hard work that I and my team do is valued.
Appreciate your feedback. Stay tuned and grow with us!