Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

Sales Notification, Social Proof Pop up, Email Pop up

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

QNovum.com

Easy to use plugin. Great support. I had challenges initially, but I received great and timely support.

October 30, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you so much for taking the time and reviewing our app 🥰. We’ll keep delivering our best support! 🚀

Urban Fuod™

Amazing customer service! Very happy with the help I received from the team. Spot on! 5 stars easily.

October 21, 2021

Dear merchant, thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app and service 🥳! We’ll keep delivering our best 🚀! Love, Nextsale team.

Folienhain

Mit dieser App bekommt man einfach Leben in den Online Shop und erhöht die Verkäufe. Einfache installation und Einrichtung. Support 1+ Tschüss

October 21, 2021

Sehr geehrter Händler, wir freuen uns zu sehen, dass Sie Nextsale nutzen und mit dem Service und den Funktionen zufrieden sind 🤩 Vielen Dank für Ihr positives Feedback! 🥳 Mit Liebe, Nextsale-Team.

Art on Steel

Fantastic customer service. Always on hand to help solve any issues we might have. Highly recommended Nextsale!

October 13, 2021

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using Nextsale and are satisfied with the support 🤩 Thank you for leaving your feedback! 🥳 With love, Nextsale team.

Sanitec Import Ventures

At first we are very hesitant to avail this, but hey our shop now is earning more than we are expecting! Thanks for this tool. It really helped us. You gotta be ready of your Next Sale because this app is awesome!

October 3, 2021

kuysenstore

I used this app to boost our sales and it working! Good customer service as well from our Key Accounts Manager. Thank you for this awesome app!

October 3, 2021

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using Nextsale and are satisfied with the service and features 🤩 Thank you for leaving such good feedback and recommending our app! 🥳 With love, Nextsale team.

Tukuma

Great customer service. You can contact the team at any time. I really like this app because it has made my store so much better!

September 16, 2021

Dear merchant, thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app🤩! We'll keep delivering our best 🥰 Love, Nextsale team.

purogenic.ca

Such an amazing app. I love how simple it is to implement and customize everything. Also, the customer service is top-notch. Absolutely recommend it!

September 13, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for Your kind feedback! We love seeing you using Nextsale 🤩 We will keep providing value and help your business grow 🚀 With love, the Nextsale team.

Camo Angels

Easy set-up! I Definitely recommend getting if your looking for a boost to your shopify website. Must get app

September 3, 2021

Edwin Shop Apparel

Very simple and useful, the support team is very professional, thanks a lot! This up help to grow your sells , i recommended!

August 28, 2021

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using Nextsale and are satisfied with the service and features 🤩 Thank you for leaving your feedback! 🥳 With love, Nextsale team.