Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups | Reviews

by Nextsale

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Notifications, Email Pop ups

Tukuma

Great customer service. You can contact the team at any time. I really like this app because it has made my store so much better!

September 16, 2021

Dear merchant, thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app🤩! We'll keep delivering our best 🥰 Love, Nextsale team.

purogenic.ca

Such an amazing app. I love how simple it is to implement and customize everything. Also, the customer service is top-notch. Absolutely recommend it!

September 13, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for Your kind feedback! We love seeing you using Nextsale 🤩 We will keep providing value and help your business grow 🚀 With love, the Nextsale team.

Camo Angels

Easy set-up! I Definitely recommend getting if your looking for a boost to your shopify website. Must get app

September 3, 2021

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using Nextsale and are satisfied with the service and features 🤩 Thank you for leaving such good feedback and recommending our app! 🥳 With love, Nextsale team.

Edwin Shop Apparel

Very simple and useful, the support team is very professional, thanks a lot! This up help to grow your sells , i recommended!

August 28, 2021

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using Nextsale and are satisfied with the service and features 🤩 Thank you for leaving your feedback! 🥳 With love, Nextsale team.

Ava Estell

Amazing customer service, Orkhan has been very helpful. App works just a described, I have no complaints. Excellent!

August 28, 2021

Dear merchant, thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app🤩. We will keep supporting you, to deliver more value and help your business grow🚀. With love. Nextsale team.

Girasol Specialties

Best one I have used and their customer support is super responsive and helpful! So many campaigns to choose from and my store sales increased thanks to their app

August 17, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you so much for taking the time and reviewing the Nextsale app 🥰. We’ll keep delivering our best support! 🚀

FOOP Organic Biosciences

Great support team and has helped me with a lot of our marketing projects! Orkhan is great and will make sure you are able to get what you need.

August 17, 2021

Dear merchant, thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app and service 🥳! We’ll keep delivering our best 🚀! Tons of Love. Nextsale team.

Pink Products

This app is intuitive, well designed, has many UX considerations built in, and the customer service was extremely personal. All apps should be run like this.

August 17, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for Your kind feedback! We love seeing you using Nextsale 🤩 We will keep providing value and help your business grow 🚀 With love. Nextsale team.

HandWayCraft

Great app, fast and furious customer support! I love the design, and the features, will use on all of my stores

August 17, 2021

Dear merchant, thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app🤩! We'll keep delivering our best 🚀 Love, Nextsale team.

Antsy Labs

We use Nextsale to showcase product reviews, as well as reviews from our customers who've posted on Trustpilot. The Nextsale team is wonderful to work with, and their support has been super fast and helpful! Would highly recommend this app.

August 17, 2021

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using Nextsale and are satisfied with the service and features 🤩 Thank you for leaving such a good feedback! 🥳 With love, Nextsale team.