Social Proof, Email, Exit Pop

Sales & Reviews Notification, Social Proof Pop up, Email Popup

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

Canvas Cartel

Time spent using app About 2 years

Orkhan and the team helped with the trial phase of the app. During this time they set up a phone call and helped optimise the settings. Over the next 10 days of running ads I had 4000 sessions and of those, the total amount of clicks to Nextsale triggers were 148 (on 86 unique sessions). Total orders/conversion from those sessions was: 11 (converted 0.3% of total sessions), click-through conversion was: 7.4%
We estimated the total amount of sales from Nextsale was around $1,000+ USD or an ROI of more than 3400%.
Thanks to the guys again. Very very happy with the app and more than happy to keep using it.

June 4, 2020

Wow, your review made our day! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us (especially all analytical parts). We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Our team doing the best of the case in order to deliver high-quality service with better UX. Stay with us.

ayomifashion

Location Netherlands

I had a great session with Orkhan to install the app on my website. He guide me through every single set up and was really helpful in thinking what would be great to add to my shop. He was very patient and kind. I like the app so far, it looks great already and had alot of things that I really wanted for my shop but did not know wich app would help me get that, like a free shipping bar, discount pop up for clients. I think this app will really help to increase my conversions. I really recommend everyone to try this app out! The customerservice is great too!! Try it!

August 2, 2020

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience as we put customer experience and satisfaction at our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for your kind words.

Sending you good vibes.
Nextsale team

Epitomie Fitness

The features available with NextSale are awesome to generate more sales on site, but also to increase conversions. The app is easy to use but the best part so far has been the experience with their staff. They answered questions quickly on chat and then spent over an hour on a call not only to review all the configuration settings, but to provide the best strategies, setup and even copy etc. There has been a tonne of value so far and this is what sets this app apart from its competitors. Highly recommended!

July 16, 2020

Dear merchant, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are reading all the reviews with a whole team and that makes us happy. We put customer experience and satisfaction at our priority. Your growth is our growth! So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to keeping this service high.

Nextsale support

Red Bottom Soaps

The name says it all. Nextsale is at the top of my list when I recommend apps for Shopify to my friends. My favorite is the Social Proof PopUp. It’s my favorite because I can customize the colors, shape, and timing. It’s the perfect addition to my store. I’ve had it for about 60 days and my conversions are increasing month over month. If you’ve read this far into my review the next step for you is see for yourself. Install the app and experience what I’ve been telling my business friends.

September 6, 2019

Much appreciated it, thank you so much!

Dance Dressing

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 8 hours

Orkhan is a great guy! From the first message written, where I got the answer instantly to a 3 hours guided experience from him, I left with a cleaned website, a lot improved performance of the site and very clear instructions of what we need and what not to have understandable messages to our customers in the future. Very useful and clear answers to all questions I had and he helped me and guided me on setting up the app with all features needed adapted to our store.
Thank you so much!

August 30, 2020

Reading this feedback is such a pleasure. We are so glad that you liked your experience with Nextsale and our hard work and dedication of time to make the great customer experience better pays off. Stay tuned and grow with us.

Wandering I

AMAZING app and support team. They truly go above and beyond with talking you through the app and benefits and helping you with the setup. I had a one-to-one zoom meeting with the customer service manager who was the most helpful and warm person. I am impressed by the quality of the app and customer service and would highly recommend! Now waiting to see some results of what the app can deliver and if positive I will definitely be staying on a customer. Great job team! Keep it up.

September 18, 2020

Dear Merchant,

Thanks very much for taking the time and reviewing our app. We are sure that our services will bring you more trust and sales. Stay with us and let's grow together.

Sending you our lovely vibes
Nextsale support team

Bedroom Factory

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app when it works - tried to upgrade from standard to enterprise because we hit our impression limit - wouldn’t allow us to upgrade to the new billing cycle? Support gave us another 10k impressions which we used within days. We are a high traffic store - randomly check and its not working again? - So frustrating and we can’t upgrade. Apparently its a known issue - would be good if advised before switching. (Support acted fast - hopefully not a ongoing issue)

September 6, 2019

We informed Shopify about this bug, they're working on this problem. Will be fixed soon..

getfrankie.co

Time spent using app 1 day

I used the app for a few days and due to customisation restrictions and budget constraints decided to remove it. Neo has helped me all throughout the process with absolutely fantastic customer service. Can not recommend highly enough how great Neo and their team are - have gone absolutely above and beyond. Thank you Nextsale for all your help and look forward to being able to grow my start-up business with these guys in the not-to-distant future - BLOODY LEGENDS!

December 3, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for your feedback 🥳. Looking forward to see you with us again soon! 🤩

Tons of love.
Neo

VXVFRVR

Location Georgia
Time spent using app 1 day

Initially, I was hesitant to join use their tool but with responsive customer service and upon further price point comparison research these guys are really on point. I'm so used to not hearing back from these app companies but these dudes guide you almost every step of the way. Getting started is smooth and easy, you don't have to copy and paste code, you just connect and your on your way. Highl recommended, shoutout to the chat support!

July 28, 2021

Dear Merchant, thanks for choosing and staying with Nextsale 🥳. It’s nice to see you’re happy with our app and service🤩. We will keep providing value and help your business grow 🚀 With love, Nextsale team.

Dinari Jewels

Location Latvia
Time spent using app About 1 year

App does what it promises. It offers different useful campaigns to create social proof used by big booking and ecomm companies. e.g. visitors currently online, number of customers who have bought. Pop-ups have beautiful UI giving a premium look to my store. Campaign setting up is very simple supported with a friendly interface. The support help from Vusal was very prompt in addressing any concerns. Highly recommend this app.

September 6, 2019

Appreciate your comments keep being updated