Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups | Reviews

by Nextsale

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Notifications, Email Pop ups

Canine Kitty Company

SO FAR - SO GOOD! I'm having a ball designing the campaign....it's so easy and gives me lots of choices. Now, just please work and bring in some traffic and conversions.

September 6, 2019

And we’re doing it, thank you! Stay tuned.

Dusk Store

This app is a must have. It helps me create pop ups and marketing events to decrease people clicking out of my store and gives a chance for my sales.

September 6, 2019

And you’re must have client, deeply appreciate your support

Red Bottom Soaps

The name says it all. Nextsale is at the top of my list when I recommend apps for Shopify to my friends. My favorite is the Social Proof PopUp. It’s my favorite because I can customize the colors, shape, and timing. It’s the perfect addition to my store. I’ve had it for about 60 days and my conversions are increasing month over month. If you’ve read this far into my review the next step for you is see for yourself. Install the app and experience what I’ve been telling my business friends.

September 6, 2019

Much appreciated it, thank you so much!

SPECTRE

I use this app for social proof and cart timer. So easy to use and looks great on the website. Would love to see the ability to add the cart timer to the main page as well. That seem less transition from the main page to the cart page will work well for a lot of people.

September 6, 2019

We will consider your request, thanks!

Suburban Swan

I just recieved an amazing offer from Nextsale. I appreciate their customer service, and hope i am going to enjoy this offer. Thank you in advance Nextsale.

/ Patrick

September 6, 2019

Hope that you’re enjoying it, appreciate your comments

HIT THE HAY

Looks really great, one of the best looking designs on the market. Totally worth it! You should really try it!

AdiLights

I love it, it gave my website that professional apple sly look without having to get a developer that would put a hole in my pocket !

September 6, 2019

Our aim is make pockets full and clients grateful though. Cool, keep staying with us

Crann.co

Love this app couldn't recommend it more. Simple to use, great UX and extremely effective. Had it up and running in literally 3 mins

September 6, 2019

Thank you so much for such a nice comment

latrend1000

Very well designed app, the popups are easy to manage and the interface very intuitive. Thanks to the Nextsale team!!

September 6, 2019

Oh! We love our designers’ team and you too, thanks!

LoveCuteStyle

It's perfect! Very good customer service :) I think is very easy for work. I hope so to gate more sales.

September 6, 2019

Just trying to be cute, thanks!