Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups | Reviews

by Nextsale

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Notifications, Email Pop ups

OtilieHome

Everything is great! My team likes it very much, so we would like to continue using it. It is really very helpful for business. Definitely recommend the App as it is effortless to use, and our store had a great revenue. And the support team is just amazing!

March 29, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for taking the time and giving positive feedback, 😊 we’re happy to see our app brings value to your business 🚀 With love.

YourBazinga

App si great, it does what it says. The support team is i think the best there is, they helped me and they did it really fast. I like the app, because it works.

March 28, 2021

Dear merchant, thanks for taking the time to review Nextsale🥰. It was our pleasure to talk and help you 🚀! We’re always there for you 😊. Stay tuned..

Cha Da Cup

Amazing service, was on the app learning how to use it and service rep popped up on chat as asked if he could help me setup anything. Great service.

March 24, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for picking our app and expressing such positive feedback 🥰! You are more than welcome, Nextsale team is always there for you 🥳

Lilla Couture

This app is as amazing as the customer service!!! I just recently signed up and it has already made a huge difference

March 24, 2021

Dear merchant, thanks for taking the time for giving feedback with such nice words! 🤩 We’re happy and getting motivated by seeing our customers see the results 🥳 With love.

LoversCharmsOfficial

Fantastic app, fast and very easy to integrate. Analytics are easy to view and the customer service/support is A+.

March 22, 2021

Dear merchant, Thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app😀. We are so thrilled by your comments, and so happy that you pick our app. We'll keep doing our best to help your business grow🚀. With love.

NaasariBeauty

Amazing and easy to use. the customer service is also fantastic, they are there every step of the way to guide you and they also, look at your website, to see if its working. very professional.

March 22, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for reviewing our app and service 😊. We’re more than happy to be always there for you. Looking forward to seeing your business grow. 🚀

Jedbaby

This app was exactly what I wanted. A popup on my site providing user option to sign up for my mailing list. They have great themes, easy to setup and works like a charm.

March 22, 2021

Thank you for taking time and reviewing our app 😊. We’re happy that we met your expectations 🤩. We try our best to help businesses grow 🚀. With love.

AdibaFashion

Easy to setup with great customer support. Looking forward for more conversion from this App. UI and support is great.

March 21, 2021

Dear merchant, Thank You for reviewing our app😀. We are so glad that you found it easy. We'll keep doing our best to help your business grow🚀. With love.

Tarrita Fashion

This app is a easy way to start campaigns that are affective and attractive for my shopify store. My rep gave me excellent support.

March 21, 2021

Dear merchant, Thank You for reviewing our app😀. We are so happy with your comments. We'll keep doing and servicing you to help your business grow🚀. With love.

Sapphire + Sun Boutique

Everyone was so helpful, knowledgeable and patient with me, walking me through every step to make sure my campaign was set up correctly and successful!

March 21, 2021

Dear merchant, Thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app😀. We are so thrilled by your comments, and so happy to have you onboard. We'll keep doing our best to help your business grow🚀. With love.