Nextsale SOCIAL PROOF, URGENCY

Nextsale SOCIAL PROOF, URGENCY

by Nextsale

SOCIAL PROOF, Sales & Review Notifications, Exit-Intent Pop up

Create Your Destiny

Really excellent live support and amazing service. Orkan is an ecommerce expert and helped me setup highly converting sales funnels.

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and service. We are glad to help you to set up the app. Stay safe.

Sending you a good vibes

Kanye Says Book

Live support was amazing! Helped every step of the way and spent 1 hour walking through its functions, 10/10 worth the money!

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. We’re so happy to see that you are satisfied with the services. It is a pleasure to guide, support, and help you grow. Stay safe.

Ondernemers Outfit

Great online 1 on 1 coaching! Orkhan helped me setting up Nextsale, using all the best conversion tricks in the books. Love the help!

BellaFull

Orkhan Helped us customize our page. He was patient and very helpful. Thank you so much. He was sweet

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. We’re happy to see you satisfied. It is a pleasure to guide and support you. Stay safe.

Seifenbrause

We use the app to increase my conversion-rate. The personal support was amazing! Furthermore the app is very easy to use! Thanks

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. We believe that your sales and conversion will be impacted positively. Great thanks for this amazing review to us. Stay tuned.

Sending you good vibes

Lifestyle RG

The support helped me set it up well! Thank you very much!
I am confident that this will boost my sales.

ilovehokohoko

AMAZING SERVICE!!!! THANKYOU! GREAT RESPONSE. FAST REPLY. VERY SUPPORTIVE & SUFFICIENT FEEDBACK. EVEN VERY ENCOURAGING! THANKYOU ORKHAN!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALEH!!! =)

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. Thank you for leaving such a beautiful review for us. We always wish to make great support and deliver value. Stay safe and take care!

We love hoko-hoko
Nextsale support team sending you lovely vibes

Bright Lights Mart

I got great support to make my store deliver the results i wanted. I recommend this app for people who are starting out. Expert advice given!

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. We always wish to make great support and deliver value. Stay safe and take care!

Cheers!

Dance Dressing

Orkhan is a great guy! From the first message written, where I got the answer instantly to a 3 hours guided experience from him, I left with a cleaned website, a lot improved performance of the site and very clear instructions of what we need and what not to have understandable messages to our customers in the future. Very useful and clear answers to all questions I had and he helped me and guided me on setting up the app with all features needed adapted to our store.
Thank you so much!

August 30, 2020

Reading this feedback is such a pleasure. We are so glad that you liked your experience with Nextsale and our hard work and dedication of time to make the great customer experience better pays off. Stay tuned and grow with us.

Pticor

this dude is amazing <3 from a to z explaining to me with pictures, definitely love him, thank you so much

August 30, 2020

Thank you, dear merchant. Most probably you’re talking about Orkhan;) We are always happy to help and guide you in our app. Stay tuned and reach us whenever you need help.