Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

by Nextsale

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Notifications, Email Pop ups

Damica Boutique

I just added this app and ran into some issues, but Orkhan helped me right away. He solved the problem for me immediately and also gave me a lot of advice to be successful with my store. I really recommend this app!!

March 20, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for taking your time and leaving feedback. We’re so glad to be useful. We will keep providing value and help your business. Thanks a lot 🥰 With love, Support Team

HealthyBreeze

Very impressive app, The customer support contacted me right away and helped me install all the right events for my store, Very happy!

March 20, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for taking the time and reviewing our app. So happy to see you with us 🥰 Your support is always here in case if anything arises. With love.

sweetest thing

Looks great! Excellent support and impressive system. Look forward to making use of it over the next few months and seeing how it develops.

March 18, 2021

Dear merchant, we’re so delighted to see you are happy with the Nextsale 🥰 Support Team always here to answer your questions and concerns. We are looking forward to delivering value and help your business grow. With love.

Orchid Bohème

I just got started today with this app and have already converted a sale! There are so many helpful options in one place! Orkhan was SUPER helpful and patient with me for nearly an hour trying to help me set up. I've never encountered an app thus far with such amazing customer service!

March 18, 2021

Dear merchant, thanks for taking the time and sharing your feedback with us. Nextsale is thrilled by your kind words 😀 Thank you for such positive feedback. We are more than happy to give you any help. With love, Support Team 🥳

luminaid-dev

Very knowledgable and responsive support team. We needed help troubleshooting a setup during our trial and got excellent support and advice from their team over live chat.

March 18, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for taking the time and reviewing our app. We're fascinated by your kind words 🥰 With love, Support Team

Something To Wear

Ok...I read all of these amazing reviews and just had to see for myself! (I should mention that I am writing this completely unsolicited by Nestsale). I installed the app, and within 25 minutes I had 4 campaigns up and running. I tailored it to my Shopify stores colors, and it looks spectacular! It's BEYOND easy to use and SO completely well thought out by the developers. I haven't had the need to contact their support team yet, but I'm feeling pretty confident that whatever issue I run in to, they'll get me thru. This app has replaced 2 rather large apps I was using which really slowed down the speed of my site. Thank you, Nextsale for giving us this all-in-one app! It's everything I need, and more! YOU ROCK! Addendum: I ran into a situation this morning and reached out to their support team. Orkhan helped me thru the process and was extremely patient, understanding and kept me abreast of the steps he was taking to remedy the problem throughout our session. His communication was on point, and he had me up and running with my issue resolved in no time! Thank you VERY much, Orkhan!

March 18, 2021

Wow..Nextsale team is thrilled by your kind words 😍 to Thank you for taking the time to give such positive feedback. We are more than happy to give you any help. With love, Support Team 🥳

Tootsa MacGinty

I've only just started using the app but the customer service is the best I've ever received. They are super responsive, exceptionally helpful, and so personable. Will definitely continue to use this on all of our websites! Would recommend!!

March 17, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for taking your time and giving such positive feedback. We’re flattered by your nice words 😍 With love, Support Team

Deborah Garcia

101% customer service care and the application have free plans and easy to use. i highly recommend it for all New users and beginners like me

March 17, 2021

Happy to hear all the nice words🥳 ! Nextsale team always here to help if anything needed :)

Daellshop

Otimo aplicativo, o modo gratuito é perfeito e atende tudo que eu preciso, e amei o atendimento, super atencioso

March 15, 2021

Caro comerciante,

Obrigado por dedicar seu tempo e revisar nosso aplicativo. Acreditamos que podemos agregar valor e ajudar o seu negócio a crescer🤩. Fique seguro e deixe-nos saber se algo acontecer.

Cumprimentos,
Equipe Nextsale

SeniVita

Perfect service! App is very nice to increase sales and the Nextsale team even responds on the chat on sundays!