Social Proof, Email, Exit Pop

Social Proof, Email, Exit Pop

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited March 22, 2021

Amazing and easy to use. the customer service is also fantastic, they are there every step of the way to guide you and they also, look at your website, to see if its working. very professional.

NaasariBeauty
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Nextsale replied March 22, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for reviewing our app and service 😊. We’re more than happy to be always there for you. Looking forward to seeing your business grow. 🚀

March 22, 2021

This app was exactly what I wanted. A popup on my site providing user option to sign up for my mailing list. They have great themes, easy to setup and works like a charm.

Jedbaby
Time spent using app: 10 months
Nextsale replied March 22, 2021

Thank you for taking time and reviewing our app 😊. We’re happy that we met your expectations 🤩. We try our best to help businesses grow 🚀. With love.

March 21, 2021

Easy to setup with great customer support. Looking forward for more conversion from this App. UI and support is great.

AdibaFashion
India
Time spent using app: 7 days
Nextsale replied March 21, 2021

Dear merchant, Thank You for reviewing our app😀. We are so glad that you found it easy. We'll keep doing our best to help your business grow🚀. With love.

March 21, 2021

This app is a easy way to start campaigns that are affective and attractive for my shopify store. My rep gave me excellent support.

Tarrita Fashion
Time spent using app: 3 months
Nextsale replied March 21, 2021

Dear merchant, Thank You for reviewing our app😀. We are so happy with your comments. We'll keep doing and servicing you to help your business grow🚀. With love.

March 21, 2021

Everyone was so helpful, knowledgeable and patient with me, walking me through every step to make sure my campaign was set up correctly and successful!

Sapphire + Sun Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Nextsale replied March 21, 2021

Dear merchant, Thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app😀. We are so thrilled by your comments, and so happy to have you onboard. We'll keep doing our best to help your business grow🚀. With love.

March 21, 2021

I've been looking for an app that helps sales conversion & NextSale is definitely helping! Also they have excellent customer service

Pharaonic Brand Designs
Time spent using app: 6 months
Nextsale replied March 21, 2021

Dear merchant, Thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app😀. We are so happy that you stopped by. We will do our best to help your business grow. Stay with us..
With love
Support team

March 21, 2021

J'avais un problème d'affichage de ma campagne; j'ai été aidé par l'équipe sde Nextsale avec efficaité, mon problème a été résolu.
Très bonne expérience, merci beaucoup !

ILYWATCH
France
Time spent using app: 8 days
Nextsale replied March 21, 2021

Cher marchand, Merci d'avoir examiné notre application😌. Nous sommes ravis de vous aider à réparer le cas sur place. Nous continuerons à vous aider et à vous servir pour aider votre entreprise à se développer🚀. Avec amour.

March 20, 2021

The app is great and I was able to generate money even during the trial period. I would recommend it for people looking to add social proof to their website.

Recover Vibe
Time spent using app: 10 months
Nextsale replied March 20, 2021

Dear merchant, Thank You for reviewing our app😀. We are so thrilled by your comments. We'll keep doing and servicing you to help your business grow🚀. With love.

March 20, 2021

This app has impproved a lot since last year when I tried it. Really recommend it. Plus customer service is great.

TryMindful
Colombia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Nextsale replied March 20, 2021

Dear merchant, Thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app😀. We are so happy to see you with us again, after a long time. We will keep supporting you, to deliver more features and help your business grow🚀. With love.

March 20, 2021

This app offers a lot for it's value! We currently use the social proof notification and the free shipping bar. There was a little issue with the free shipping bar on safari, so I reached out to the team. They got back to me within 5 minutes and ensured that they will get it resolve within 24 hours. They definitely lived up to their promise and am happy! We're hoping this app helps with increasing our conversion rate!

From Kioni
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Nextsale replied March 20, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for taking your time and reviewing our app🤩. We’re so glad to be helpful. We will keep hustling and delivering value in order to help your business grow. Thanks a lot 🥰 With love, Support Team