Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

Sales Notification, Social Proof Pop up, Email Pop up

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

Something To Wear

Ok...I read all of these amazing reviews and just had to see for myself! (I should mention that I am writing this completely unsolicited by Nestsale). I installed the app, and within 25 minutes I had 4 campaigns up and running. I tailored it to my Shopify stores colors, and it looks spectacular! It's BEYOND easy to use and SO completely well thought out by the developers. I haven't had the need to contact their support team yet, but I'm feeling pretty confident that whatever issue I run in to, they'll get me thru. This app has replaced 2 rather large apps I was using which really slowed down the speed of my site. Thank you, Nextsale for giving us this all-in-one app! It's everything I need, and more! YOU ROCK! Addendum: I ran into a situation this morning and reached out to their support team. Orkhan helped me thru the process and was extremely patient, understanding and kept me abreast of the steps he was taking to remedy the problem throughout our session. His communication was on point, and he had me up and running with my issue resolved in no time! Thank you VERY much, Orkhan!

March 18, 2021

Wow..Nextsale team is thrilled by your kind words 😍 to Thank you for taking the time to give such positive feedback. We are more than happy to give you any help. With love, Support Team 🥳

Tootsa MacGinty

I've only just started using the app but the customer service is the best I've ever received. They are super responsive, exceptionally helpful, and so personable. Will definitely continue to use this on all of our websites! Would recommend!!

March 17, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for taking your time and giving such positive feedback. We’re flattered by your nice words 😍 With love, Support Team

Deborah Garcia

Time spent using app About 1 month

101% customer service care and the application have free plans and easy to use. i highly recommend it for all New users and beginners like me

March 17, 2021

Happy to hear all the nice words🥳 ! Nextsale team always here to help if anything needed :)

Daellshop

Location Brazil

Otimo aplicativo, o modo gratuito é perfeito e atende tudo que eu preciso, e amei o atendimento, super atencioso

March 15, 2021

Caro comerciante,

Obrigado por dedicar seu tempo e revisar nosso aplicativo. Acreditamos que podemos agregar valor e ajudar o seu negócio a crescer🤩. Fique seguro e deixe-nos saber se algo acontecer.

Cumprimentos,
Equipe Nextsale

SeniVita

Location Netherlands

Perfect service! App is very nice to increase sales and the Nextsale team even responds on the chat on sundays!

Urban Town

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Over 1 year

amazing app, very easy to use, smooth and it looks amazing on the store after customizing it, and best customer support ever!

Bijouxx Chic Boutique

I love the app. and the live walk through was really good and help me understand the app. The demo was done via Google meets and was free.

Naturalistics

Great app & customer service very easy to navigate, and set up campaigns. I love that you can show bulk activity. Like bulk sales, and activity to drive more sales. Making your store more attractive to customers. Other apps will post Sally made a purchase 10 hours ago, that's a turn off to customers. With this app you can show bulk sales, like 12 purchases were made recently. Love this app its a keeper.

Finession

Location Singapore

Fast customer service. Polite and humble. Nothing better than this thus far! Highly recommend new stores to adopt this for a booster!

Therapiu

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 month

I had problems setting my campaign for the first time. Customer service made it so easy for me. They're great just like their app.