Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

by Nextsale

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Notifications, Email Pop ups

onicfashion

Best Free App that you can get and best customer care service ever whatever the trouble you get customer care is always there to help awsome app

HelloPodsPro

Dear, I got support from this guy with a live call and he answered all of my quesitons. I am very satisfied and look to work with this app for a long period of time. Thank you. :)

Plushbeauteandcosmetics

ORKHAN , really help me bring my website to life. he walked me through everything and steps i needed to take to improve my sale. Thank you,

muudi

App is amazing it does what i need it to do most importantly customer service is top-notch, response from their customer service team led by Orkhan is prompt and he is fully engaged until resolution of issue..

MISTI

The best !!!!! Honestly, This is the one stop shop for sale / other popups. Customer service is beyond helpful - all Issues I had were fixed. Thanks again!

Shatter-X

I love showcasing the social proof popup showing that people bought. It really makes a difference in increasing conversions.

tablecombat

easy to use and exceptional support for any questions. This app will greatly improve your customer retention.

DiverSales

Ainda estou em período de testes para afirmar sobre a efetividade ... mas a ferramenta em si e o suporte são muito bons, tive problema logo de cara e passaram a madrugada toda resolvendo

Flying Spokes

Great customer support, super responsive. Recommend it to anyone looking for a urgency generator app.

Even-Keel

Great help from the customer service team. Installed my app and right from the word go - i got great support in customizing my store