Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

Sales Notification, Social Proof Pop up, Email Pop up

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

softwaregroup

Time spent using app 11 minutes

wow! just wow Orkhan and his team never cease to amaze me - they're dedicated to their craft and are always willing to work with you and come up with great idea's and sharing their knowledge with me I have nothing but respect for the dev's who've made this and the people behind the scene in the app who painstakingly pay individual attention to each business they deal with - well done Nextsale team

Cozifine

Location Thailand

Easy to use, multiple great functions, my concern was helped really quickly by Mr.Orkhan. Thank you!

NSI Australia

Location Australia

Very good and impressive app, it is built with quality and helps so much, it wont slow down your site either, using this and getting rid of other slower apps has made our site faster :) which is a big thing. Support is very quick and helpful, recommend 100%

onicfashion

Location India

Best Free App that you can get and best customer care service ever whatever the trouble you get customer care is always there to help awsome app

HelloPodsPro

Location Belgium

Dear, I got support from this guy with a live call and he answered all of my quesitons. I am very satisfied and look to work with this app for a long period of time. Thank you. :)

Plushbeauteandcosmetics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

ORKHAN , really help me bring my website to life. he walked me through everything and steps i needed to take to improve my sale. Thank you,

muudi

App is amazing it does what i need it to do most importantly customer service is top-notch, response from their customer service team led by Orkhan is prompt and he is fully engaged until resolution of issue..

MISTI

Time spent using app About 1 month

The best !!!!! Honestly, This is the one stop shop for sale / other popups. Customer service is beyond helpful - all Issues I had were fixed. Thanks again!

Shatter-X

I love showcasing the social proof popup showing that people bought. It really makes a difference in increasing conversions.

tablecombat

easy to use and exceptional support for any questions. This app will greatly improve your customer retention.