Social Proof, Email, Exit Pop

Sales & Reviews Notification, Social Proof Pop up, Email Popup

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

Ate.teen+ Bae Wear

Location South Africa

Excellent. This is what customers want to see, tat they aren't the only one buying or visiting the site. Extraordinary. Creative. The social proof builds trust amongst the visitors.

March 20, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for taking the time and reviewing our app. We’re so delighted to see you are happy with the Nextsale 🥰 Support Team always here to answer your questions and concerns. If there is anything that we can improve please let us know. We are looking forward to delivering value and help your business grow. With love.

Swinkl

Location Belgium

Leuke app, Werkt correct en is gemakkelijk te installeren. Ik ben benieuwd wat het resultaat zal zijn. Met vriendelijke groet swinkl.eu

September 5, 2019

Bedankt, hoop dat je geniet van onze app, wees klaar voor toekomstige updates

Dr. Rozl Supply

I tried different social proof apps, but nextsale is the best! You can track your campaigns and change the branding. I already have sales from nextsale!

September 6, 2019

Thanks for being with us, hopefully everything is going okay

Private Playground

Location Australia

The app is very helpful for any part of my business. That makes your job easier and help to convert more.

September 6, 2019

Happy to know that everything is okay, stay with us!

ApexToday

Location Netherlands

I use the app, and its been very helpfull! Got my website looking clean and my customers are more likely to buy something.

September 6, 2019

Happy to know that you see the results, feeling so grateful for you being with us