Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

by Nextsale

Ultimate Sales Boost with Social Proof & Urgency Popups

Case Stand

Whilst I have just downloaded this app, I can see the tremendous value that this application can bring to any online store. With dozens of customizable functions, great user-interface, and a dedicated support team -- This app is a MUST HAVE for any e-commerce store.

November 3, 2019

Dear partner, thank you for feedback. We really appreciate. We will do our best in order to help your business grow. Stay connected and grow with us. Cheers, Orkhan

Sang Royal

I am just starting but I really like this app , and the stuff is very reactive ,I will recommend it to other people

October 11, 2019

Thanks a lot, let's prosper together.

The Clean Green Company

It's a great app!! Just works! I've used social proof can it has definitely increased my sales. I would recommend to anyone

September 28, 2019

Appreciate, you're right. You cant image how social proof is effective for your business. We will help you, grow. Stay with us. Thank you

Grace Express Delivery

Very simple and easy to use. I would recommend to users who are not technology-savvy as it is straight-forward.

September 24, 2019

Thanks, and I appreciate it. We will keep upgrading to make our customers happy.

TrueFond

Very helpful. Really engages visitors to your website and makes it look more professional. Would recommend this app.

September 15, 2019

Thanks, really appreciate..

oneBclick

Looks amazing and easy. I am gonna try and explore it and maximum, love to see me store trustful and easy to acces

September 7, 2019

Thanks a lot. We are here to help you with growth.

C-FORCE

The apps make us more easy to ask for support. Also it can recover the conversation automatically when you log in again. Great work!

September 5, 2019

Thank you so much for such honest feedback =)

Inktuitive

Great app so far, comes with some essential features ti add social proof and urgency! Keep it up guys

September 5, 2019

Our pleasure, keep up with us and you’re gonna see much more tools in future

Grace Home Decor & More

I really love the popups. They let people know that Someone else is shopping with me; also the popup with the discount is helpful in enticing a non-committed shopper to signup and make a purchase. I would most definitely tell others that I see that maybe opening an online store about the app.

Miljøstein

Great app! I have used this app for about 6 month now and it works great. Support reply fast when i have questions.

September 5, 2019

Thank you for being with us all this time, we appreciate your support more than anything

Previous 1 3 4 5 6