Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

by Nextsale

Recent Sales Pop, Discount & Email Popup, Urgency & Cart Timer

The Airfloor

Looks incredible with my site. The design worked seamlessly with my build in any theme. Great customer service!

LED Smart Pods

This app is amazing. I was only expecting to get a simple popup, but instead the customer service rep took my on an educational journey through the entire app and all that it offers. I had no idea how much this app is able to do.
Obviously we got the popup installed, but I learned so much in the process!

THE HERBiLIFESTYLE

Just Amazing! I started my shopify store in March 2020. The first month I wasn’t getting much sales but after installing the app after a several days I saw an uptick in sales and returning customers. I have now upgraded to the silver package as my store is performing well.

Regarding the app it has a great UI (user interface) I like how simple and efficient the app is. Plus the support team is supper helpful and personable. They even provide free online zoom chat to walk you through the set up, and hold your had so you can see how to improve your overall campaign strategy. I was hesitant at first but they have really helped me understand how to improve my store for the better.

The ProBuds

This app is amazing! Received amazing support through a video chat which included a lot of expert suggestions for my Shopify store. This app and the support received have made a big difference! Would definitely recommend that you all download this app and use it to improve your Shopify store too.

June 28, 2020

Dear merchant,

We do appreciate your taking the time and reviewing our services. It is always inspiring to see new businesses here in Shopify. We will do our best to help you start a business from the perfect ground. As always our goal is your success. Thank you!

urfit

I just got this app. It is helping me to create urgency for customers. The technical support is absolutely amazing and helpful! Best service, super happy :)

June 28, 2020

Dear merchant,

We love your feedback. We are also so happy to have you on board. We will make sure that your journey with us will be safe and well performed.

Sending you lovely vibes

BARÓ BIKINI

The app is very good, easy friendly, unfortunately don't have yeast a integration with mail list native of shopify to centralize all the subscriber and leads, but can be a feature to think. The support of Orkhan was very good, very friendly and kind, and also provided a good insights in how to grow and use the app.

June 27, 2020

Dear merchant,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our app. Your review is very appreciated and so valuable for us. We do follow each of the feedback and suggestions. We will make sure to make those integrations possible in the nearest future. In the meantime, we will do our best to support you with all that we have so far. We are so happy to help you in this business. Stay with us.

Sending you all the love.

Glorious Markt

This app is very useful and easy to configure! Got my campaigns set up in just about 5 minutes. No stress. No coding experience needed. And most of all the support team is very nice and helpful!

June 27, 2020

Dear merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app. Your review really matters for us. We are so happy to help you grow. We will do our best to deliver value and help in your business. Stay with us.

Sending you good vibes.

iKEG.COM.BR

Perfect app. Perfect support from Orkhan.
Im sure that Nextsale will increase my sales, many thanks guys.

June 20, 2020

Dear merchant, we appreciate you taking the time and reviewing our services. We are so happy to have you on board. We'll try to do our best to deliver more value and help your brand grow.
Stay safe.

NOSETALGIA

Thank you Orhan, i love this app and your awesome support! Creating Pop-Ups are so easy and helpful. 5 Stars well deserved!

June 20, 2020

Dear merchant. Thank you for checking our services. We took all your comments and working on implementing it in fee weeks. We'd be happy to see you with us soon. Stay safe.

Shibumi Shade

This is a really terrific app, and Orkhan provided amazing support to help me get set up! Thank you!

June 20, 2020

Dear merchant, thanks for taking the time and reviewing our services. We'll keep our services at the expected level. Stay with us and let's grow together.

Nextsale team sending you good vibes

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16