Social Proof, Email, Exit Pop

Sales & Reviews Notification, Social Proof Pop up, Email Popup

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

getfrankie.co

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

I used the app for a few days and due to customisation restrictions and budget constraints decided to remove it. Neo has helped me all throughout the process with absolutely fantastic customer service. Can not recommend highly enough how great Neo and their team are - have gone absolutely above and beyond. Thank you Nextsale for all your help and look forward to being able to grow my start-up business with these guys in the not-to-distant future - BLOODY LEGENDS!

December 3, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for your feedback 🥳. Looking forward to see you with us again soon! 🤩

Tons of love.
Neo

Chocolate On Purpose

Location Australia

I struggled with the Chat support because the operator just didn't understand what I was asking, however the live support with Orkhan was excellent and the fact I could share my screen and he could see the settings & adjust was excellent.

November 10, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for taking the time and reviewing the Nextsale app 🥰. We'll make sure to deliver the best support over the chat and do our best. Thanks.

Super Duty Truck Parts

Live support for the Shopify Social Proof app was fantastic and there was no charge for the zoom call to go over the different features and help me set it up on my Website. The app is very easy to use and has some great features.

October 10, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for your feedback 🥳. Happy to see you’re satisfied with the Nextsale app and our support! 🤩

Der Geheimtipp

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 5 hours

I used this app to give a discount via popup. Support helped me on how to implement the automatic discount app via the sharable link. They are fast in reply and nice in behavior. Recommended.

July 11, 2022

Chomp! Chocolate

Great support and the free shipping bar really increase conversion on our site. Had a small glitch and Orkhan helped me fix it quickly!

July 11, 2022

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using Nextsale and are satisfied with the service and features 🤩 Thank you for leaving your feedback! 🥳 With love, Nextsale team.

Hearth and Heritage

Very helpful support, works well so far, i have used the discount code pop up which i had an issue with initially but support have helped me with this.

May 31, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for taking the time and reviewing Nextsale app 🥰. We’ll keep delivering our best support! 🚀

WEAREMUCHACHA

It was very helpful the service, Orkhan took the time to help me to set up the app. I hope the app help me to make more sales.

March 29, 2022

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using Nextsale and are satisfied with the support 🤩 Thank you for leaving your feedback! 🥳 With love, Nextsale team.

Dietaesport

Location Italy

Stiamo usando quest'app da 10 giorni ed è veramente unico. Si può settare quasi qualsiasi cosa, per non rovinare l'esperienza dell'utente, e funziona senza troppe difficoltà in tutti i dispositivi. Uno dei migliori per non far sentire i clienti da soli

March 5, 2022

Caro commerciante, grazie mille per il tuo feedback 🥳. Felice di vedere che sei soddisfatto dell'app Nextsale e del nostro supporto! 🤩

Aliquet

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good APP, it's simple and shows results right away. in our case, it is helping increase our customer based and conversion

February 25, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for taking the time and reviewing the Nextsale app 🥰. We’ll keep delivering our best support! 🚀

WikiLeaks Shop UK

Highly recommended app to increase your store's conversion rate, great sales popup notifications, cart timer and more. We use it to provide social proof to our customers to show that items on our shop have recently been purchased.

January 17, 2022

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using Nextsale 🤩 Thank you for leaving your feedback! 🥳 With love, Nextsale team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31