Nextsale SOCIAL PROOF, URGENCY

Nextsale SOCIAL PROOF, URGENCY

by Nextsale

SALES POP UP, Social Proof, URGENCY Bar, EXIT POP, Cart Timer

Even-Keel

Great help from the customer service team. Installed my app and right from the word go - i got great support in customizing my store

Cucinosano

Excellent app with an amazing UX and UI experience! I love the fast way to go online with different campaigns. Love it

Bellavana Beauty

orkhan was very helpful on the call and walked me through how to set up the app to the store. very accessible customer service and friendly.

De Noir Official

A brilliant app with great features works perfectly and customer service is amazing! would definitely recommend

Good Banana

Good support, lots of options. Would like to see more visual editing options for popups, but so far so good.

Alexwatch.it

Indispensable in every store, try it and you will love the functions. A great app, but above all the technical support is great. I recommend it to everyone. Very good

SANOZO™

I am very satisfied with the Nextsale app, very good customer service, and helpful. I I recommend this app to everyone

Life's an RPG

Amazing support and got me launched and running within 30 minutes. Excited to see the impact it'd make!

Vanity Candi Boutique

The customer service was outstanding! My guide walked me through the entire process. He endured several dropped connections and still did all he could to see things through. His knowledge and experience showed throughout the entire process. I thank Next sale for helping me to start my business off on the right foot.

Truly Be Dazzled

Like the features of the app. I appreciate having a walk through and revision of my store. This helped me extremely being that I was unsure how to navigate the system. I now feel confident that the popups will convert my traffic into sales. thank you for your assistance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22