Ultimate Social Proof, Urgency

Ultimate Social Proof, Urgency

by Nextsale

Recent Sales Pop, Discount & Email Popup, Urgency & Cart Timer

Adama Model Ships

Still on the Free plan. Going to start the trial soon, but I'm pretty sure I will end up with the basic plan. Had a question about the billing cycle and the customer service was great!

LUXTRESSES

I had no idea what an amazing app this was not only did support video call me but they literally walked me through everything animi a slow learner thanks so much for all your help.

Theorie Toppers

Great app. Great team! Quick to help and assist you to grow your business further. I defo recommend this to everyone!

March 7, 2020

Dear customer, thank you for reviewing the Nextsale app. I see you are using our app for more than 6 months. Wish you all the best in your business. We are always happy to support you. Reach us if anything will arise. Thanks

OUD BLOOMS

Amazing app, Shows live tracking of customers and previously customer purchases, definitely had an increase of sales and customer support is amazing always helpful, thank you guys especially Orkhan

March 7, 2020

That is really nice when you work hard and getting such a nice testimonial. It's motivate me always to support our merchants, know what and how they doing. Social proof is the best tool to show the demand for your products. Keep doing and stay tuned.

Desirable Chic Boutique

This app has ALL the tools I need wrapped into ONE! I'm currently using the the Social Proof Popup, Exit Intent and Cart Time. This app is a MUST TRY!!

March 7, 2020

Hello dear Merchant, thank you for reviewing your application and mentioning that we are providing a set of solutions for better conversions. We always develop hight converting tools for our merchants and still counting. Happy to servicing.

untritewears

Worthy of the app's offerings and with great customer support, I highly recommend this app. Great work guys.

The sales popup theme and settings are great, especially with the wide offerings of possible options in campaigns. I highly recommend.

March 7, 2020

Hey dear customer. I appreciate for your nice review. As a team with 12 super fascinated members, we always listen to our customers, and providing 360 deg of customization to make all our notification fit your brand style. Tons of love.

Noble Woman

I love this app!!! The sales pop outs looks really nice and professional and it's the only app that I've found that gives you a customizable tab for desktops.

January 25, 2020

We love you too! Dear customer thank you for the honest review. I appreciate to have you on board. Sending you good vibes from our team..

Dronee

Nextsale is awesome to persuade prospects instantly. You probably will get every penny that you have spent on the social pops, back.

January 23, 2020

Dear customer, thank you and we appreciate your comments. We will do our best to meet the requirement and for sure it will worth the costs.

Aya Univers

So far so good.. thanks for great support. im happy with this app. i hope its the same in the future.

December 19, 2019

Dear customer, thank you for having us. We are happy to have you on board. Let us know if need anything from us. Our great support team will be honestly approached to solve your struggles and help you to focus on your business..best of luck..

New Gen Straws

Great App. Had a few glitches but the communication and customer service was very helpful and super fast at responding. Highly recommend!

December 19, 2019

Hello dear customer, thank you for using our services. We are glad to serve you and bring value. Appreciate

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7