Nextsale SOCIAL PROOF, URGENCY

Nextsale SOCIAL PROOF, URGENCY

by Nextsale

SOCIAL PROOF, Sales & Review Notifications, Exit-Intent Pop up

NSI Australia

Very good and impressive app, it is built with quality and helps so much, it wont slow down your site either, using this and getting rid of other slower apps has made our site faster :) which is a big thing. Support is very quick and helpful, recommend 100%

onicfashion

Best Free App that you can get and best customer care service ever whatever the trouble you get customer care is always there to help awsome app

HelloPodsPro

Dear, I got support from this guy with a live call and he answered all of my quesitons. I am very satisfied and look to work with this app for a long period of time. Thank you. :)

Plushbeauteandcosmetics

ORKHAN , really help me bring my website to life. he walked me through everything and steps i needed to take to improve my sale. Thank you,

muudi

App is amazing it does what i need it to do most importantly customer service is top-notch, response from their customer service team led by Orkhan is prompt and he is fully engaged until resolution of issue..

MISTI

The best !!!!! Honestly, This is the one stop shop for sale / other popups. Customer service is beyond helpful - all Issues I had were fixed. Thanks again!

Shatter-X

I love showcasing the social proof popup showing that people bought. It really makes a difference in increasing conversions.

tablecombat

easy to use and exceptional support for any questions. This app will greatly improve your customer retention.

DiverSales

Ainda estou em período de testes para afirmar sobre a efetividade ... mas a ferramenta em si e o suporte são muito bons, tive problema logo de cara e passaram a madrugada toda resolvendo

Flying Spokes

Great customer support, super responsive. Recommend it to anyone looking for a urgency generator app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23