Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

Sales Notification, Social Proof Pop up, Email Pop up

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

Der Geheimtipp

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 5 hours

I used this app to give a discount via popup. Support helped me on how to implement the automatic discount app via the sharable link. They are fast in reply and nice in behavior. Recommended.

July 11, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for your feedback 🥳. Happy to see you’re satisfied with the Nextsale app and our support! 🤩

Chomp! Chocolate

Great support and the free shipping bar really increase conversion on our site. Had a small glitch and Orkhan helped me fix it quickly!

July 11, 2022

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using Nextsale and are satisfied with the service and features 🤩 Thank you for leaving your feedback! 🥳 With love, Nextsale team.

Hearth and Heritage

Very helpful support, works well so far, i have used the discount code pop up which i had an issue with initially but support have helped me with this.

May 31, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for taking the time and reviewing Nextsale app 🥰. We’ll keep delivering our best support! 🚀

WEAREMUCHACHA

It was very helpful the service, Orkhan took the time to help me to set up the app. I hope the app help me to make more sales.

March 29, 2022

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using Nextsale and are satisfied with the support 🤩 Thank you for leaving your feedback! 🥳 With love, Nextsale team.

Dietaesport

Location Italy

Stiamo usando quest'app da 10 giorni ed è veramente unico. Si può settare quasi qualsiasi cosa, per non rovinare l'esperienza dell'utente, e funziona senza troppe difficoltà in tutti i dispositivi. Uno dei migliori per non far sentire i clienti da soli

March 5, 2022

Caro commerciante, grazie mille per il tuo feedback 🥳. Felice di vedere che sei soddisfatto dell'app Nextsale e del nostro supporto! 🤩

Aliquet

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good APP, it's simple and shows results right away. in our case, it is helping increase our customer based and conversion

February 25, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for taking the time and reviewing the Nextsale app 🥰. We’ll keep delivering our best support! 🚀

WikiLeaks Shop UK

Highly recommended app to increase your store's conversion rate, great sales popup notifications, cart timer and more. We use it to provide social proof to our customers to show that items on our shop have recently been purchased.

January 17, 2022

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using Nextsale 🤩 Thank you for leaving your feedback! 🥳 With love, Nextsale team.

Loja Kellr

Location Brazil

(exceptional) exceptional I had some setbacks but thanks to their support and dedication I have one of the best apps installed in my store HIGHLY RECOMMEND

January 3, 2022

Secant Publishing

Can be customized to help personalize site and create a bit of excitement and social feeling. Customer support answered a few questions very quickly. Great tool.

November 11, 2021

Smartfreeze.

Easy to use, effective and up and running straight away. I received a 121 chat where I was given a quick walk through and was live in 2 minutes.

November 11, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for Your kind feedback! We love seeing you with us 🤩 We will keep providing value and help your business grow 🚀 With love, Nextsale team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31