Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

by Nextsale

Recent Sales Pop, Discount & Email Popup, Urgency & Cart Timer

TTB

Awesome app. Quick & Helpful support by Orkhan. He has helped me step by step via online and got me started in trying out this app. It has a free plan so I believe everybody should give it a try

Elegant Tower

I'm using this app in the free plan. But it is awesome. Valuable tools plugged into one place. The easily understandable user interface, perfectly designed user interface and goal-oriented campaign design are some of the fantastic features of it. Also unbelievable support team. You can ask any question from them at any time. Very supportive. Highly Recommended!

Because We Celebrate Women

Awesome customer service, on point and easy to use and navigate app. The application is great for anyone starting and it's perfect for credibility.

Bouxji Boutique

The app is fantastic really adds legitimacy you my website. The customer service is fantastic and really add value to the app. Definately recommend.

BerlinGreen

Great app and customer service! What I find the most convincing is the possibility to use it in multiple languages and locations! Cool stuff :)

Dressix

pretty good app and nice people who are working there. they really want to make your store and performance better. So take advantage of this app!

Khiwa

This app is a absolute must have, I use this on all my stores. it has huge positive impact on the conversion. Furthermore I had live support with a conversion specialist. Great support

Space Foundry

This is app is great and all the features work fantastic! I use the cart timer and I have seen an increase of sales since I added this app.

JALG TV Stands

Easy to use social proof app with some extra features as well. Great customer support, Orkhan helped to review settings over a call and to setup conversion tracking. The user interface is easy to use and to configure, with plenty of features for fine tuning the campaigns.

MARETOA BIKINIS USA

Perfect App. Works really good. The support is 24hrs online, they do everything to help you. Orkhan helped me to change the coloros and to edit some special things! Really recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13