Sales Pop Up & Notifications

Sales Pop Up & Notifications

by Nextsale

Ultimate Sales Boost with Social Proof & Urgency & FOMO Popups

Noble Woman

I love this app!!! The sales pop outs looks really nice and professional and it's the only app that I've found that gives you a customizable tab for desktops.

January 25, 2020

We love you too! Dear customer thank you for the honest review. I appreciate to have you on board. Sending you good vibes from our team..

Dronee

Nextsale is awesome to persuade prospects instantly. You probably will get every penny that you have spent on the social pops, back.

January 23, 2020

Dear customer, thank you and we appreciate your comments. We will do our best to meet the requirement and for sure it will worth the costs.

Aya Univers

So far so good.. thanks for great support. im happy with this app. i hope its the same in the future.

December 19, 2019

Dear customer, thank you for having us. We are happy to have you on board. Let us know if need anything from us. Our great support team will be honestly approached to solve your struggles and help you to focus on your business..best of luck..

New Gen Straws

Great App. Had a few glitches but the communication and customer service was very helpful and super fast at responding. Highly recommend!

December 19, 2019

Hello dear customer, thank you for using our services. We are glad to serve you and bring value. Appreciate

RYZE

Im very pleased about the service of next sale. Not only that they are very kind, also offering nice services! Thanks again.

November 20, 2019

Thank you, dear customer. We really pleased to know that. We will keep it up. Cheers, nextsale team

The Boss Hair

I just started using this app, so far i am liking it...seems like a good deal and the customer service team all are great at responding and assisting

November 19, 2019

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it. We will keep our customers focus at all times. This is one of our goals in customer success.

Case Stand

Whilst I have just downloaded this app, I can see the tremendous value that this application can bring to any online store. With dozens of customizable functions, great user-interface, and a dedicated support team -- This app is a MUST HAVE for any e-commerce store.

November 3, 2019

Dear partner, thank you for feedback. We really appreciate. We will do our best in order to help your business grow. Stay connected and grow with us. Cheers, Orkhan

Sang Royal

I am just starting but I really like this app , and the stuff is very reactive ,I will recommend it to other people

October 11, 2019

Thanks a lot, let's prosper together.

The Clean Green Company

It's a great app!! Just works! I've used social proof can it has definitely increased my sales. I would recommend to anyone

September 28, 2019

Appreciate, you're right. You cant image how social proof is effective for your business. We will help you, grow. Stay with us. Thank you

Grace Express Delivery

Very simple and easy to use. I would recommend to users who are not technology-savvy as it is straight-forward.

September 24, 2019

Thanks, and I appreciate it. We will keep upgrading to make our customers happy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6