Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

by Nextsale

Ultimate Sales Boost with Social Proof & Urgency & FOMO Popups

New Gen Straws

Great App. Had a few glitches but the communication and customer service was very helpful and super fast at responding. Highly recommend!

RYZE

Im very pleased about the service of next sale. Not only that they are very kind, also offering nice services! Thanks again.

November 20, 2019

Thank you, dear customer. We really pleased to know that. We will keep it up. Cheers, nextsale team

The Boss Hair

I just started using this app, so far i am liking it...seems like a good deal and the customer service team all are great at responding and assisting

November 19, 2019

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it. We will keep our customers focus at all times. This is one of our goals in customer success.

Case Stand

Whilst I have just downloaded this app, I can see the tremendous value that this application can bring to any online store. With dozens of customizable functions, great user-interface, and a dedicated support team -- This app is a MUST HAVE for any e-commerce store.

November 3, 2019

Dear partner, thank you for feedback. We really appreciate. We will do our best in order to help your business grow. Stay connected and grow with us. Cheers, Orkhan

Sang Royal

I am just starting but I really like this app , and the stuff is very reactive ,I will recommend it to other people

October 11, 2019

Thanks a lot, let's prosper together.

The Clean Green Company

It's a great app!! Just works! I've used social proof can it has definitely increased my sales. I would recommend to anyone

September 28, 2019

Appreciate, you're right. You cant image how social proof is effective for your business. We will help you, grow. Stay with us. Thank you

Grace Express Delivery

Very simple and easy to use. I would recommend to users who are not technology-savvy as it is straight-forward.

September 24, 2019

Thanks, and I appreciate it. We will keep upgrading to make our customers happy.

TrueFond

Very helpful. Really engages visitors to your website and makes it look more professional. Would recommend this app.

September 15, 2019

Thanks, really appreciate..

oneBclick

Looks amazing and easy. I am gonna try and explore it and maximum, love to see me store trustful and easy to acces

September 7, 2019

Thanks a lot. We are here to help you with growth.

C-FORCE

The apps make us more easy to ask for support. Also it can recover the conversation automatically when you log in again. Great work!

September 5, 2019

Thank you so much for such honest feedback =)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6