NextsChain ~ One‑Stop Dropship

NextsChain ~ One‑Stop Dropship

by Beidou

Save 90% Time & Earn More Profit by One-Stop Dropship Solution

CloudTherapeutic

This app seems to be everything I am looking for however, I can't even sign in using my shopify store so I can't even see if what they state is true. They yet to respond to my emails too.

December 10, 2019

We have find out the mainly problem, Shopify has changed the API suddenly, and he doesn't inform us. When we read your reviews and we have solve this issue at the first time.

Le Fleur de Elegance Boutique

Im glad i used this app to help solve my dropshipping problem about shipping. Now, i can get more customers to buy to my online store with no issue in shipping. Customer service is so helpful and took time to help me patiently setup to the end . i really recommend this app.

Wee Wendy Woo

Been using this app for a few weeks and so far everything has been great. If I have any problem the customer services are brilliant and always a fast response. Great for fast shipping give this app a 5 star for the customer service alone.

Wine and Coffee lover

I have found many great products on this app. Prices are good, it's easy to navigate and move to your store and the customer service is probably the best of any dropshipping app ive used. They answer you back fast and try to help you with whatever they can. I did a test order and it was delivered in a decent amount of time. Way, way faster than epacket. (and free shipping). It was well packaged and everything was good. So far a totally positive experience with this app. Customer service is super helpful and friendly.

MSL Beautymore

I love love love the app, they have good customer service and their quality of the products are amazing!! hope you guys will update or upload new products

VibeYourStyle.Shop

Great app and it help us to solve drop shipping long shipping problem and NextsChain will also do QC check with our own branding and packaging. Support is very helpful and fast in response. This is really way far better than any other import apps like Oberlo and others. Highly recommended!!!

sourirebox

I love their product cost and fast shipping to US(5-8 business days), it's free too. I think that is good start for my drop shipping .

OM Fashion Boutique

I am very happy with Nextschain.
lot of products to pick from and great costumes service.
I had a issues and they helped me right away and fix it for me.
thank you so much NextsChain.

Acoti 1

I have had this app for at least 2 months before writing this review. To many reviews given at 1st day of use. This is a great app. I have completed a sample order that was shipped exactly to timing as stated. I have imported at least 150 products with success. I have contacted support at least 5 times with a very timely response each time. I would highly recommend this app to anyone. Thanks so much NextsChain!

Benny Store

the customer service is every nice and they try to help you for everything. the app is easy to use, the shipping is fast..I highly recommend for all of you guys.

Previous 1