NextSupplyChain ‑ Team Service

NextSupplyChain ‑ Team Service

by BD Linkage

Improve product quality, Optimize Shipping & Build your Brand

gearsboutique

This app is very simple and easy to use. The help and support feature is great, and allows me to simply and easily get help if I have a problem. It has tons of useful features, and even supports custom branding and print on demand. I have tried to use other apps, but so far this is by far the most useful. I definitely recommend!

IMPUZZLLE

I like the application a lot. it is very advantageous in terms of delivery time. I think it will be useful for everyone, thank you.

mahoulens

I was introduced to this app by my friend. after searching through many sites only to find this with fast and shorter shipping time. I find this very useful. Strongly recommend.

True Galaxy

The app allows you to manage many products at once, whilst being quick and easy to use. It is great for large and small scale selling.

Paul Electronic Shop

Easy to use and makes the process really simply! I would definitely recommend it - I hope to use on larger scale in the future!

2B Fit & Healthy 247

I do not give ratings anymore until I try it out. I have down loaded several products with success with this app. I did a sample order and received it in 15 days. Right on to what the app says. It was even on a Friday, so if I would have ordered it mid week shipping would have been even quicker. Product was Perfect to picture. Completely satisfied with supplier. Would highly recommend to anyone. Thanks Nextschain!

Hilyard's Unique Essentials

Most of the time NextChain is good. Their Customer Service is Excellent, even when they do not know the answer & they admit they don't know the answer. Their help & trouble shooting is also good. Their processing & shipping is still a bit slow but I think that will be resolved in time. I would recommend them to my friends & family but as I said the shipping & processing is slow. I used NextChain for 14 months.

April 15, 2021

thank you, we will improve our service

Domestic Platypus

Ignore the positive reviews –– DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP – These guys ~might~ be *trying* to run a legitimate business (seems unlikely) but there are a TON of red flags here and plenty more shadiness once the app is installed. Upon installing this app you are then redirected to a page that AUTOMATICALLY START PLAYING VERY LOUD MUSIC and insists that you install their "CRHOME" (Google Chrome) app which will undoubtedly harvest more data from your business. Closing that and navigating back to the app, you're suddenly within a copy of your Shopify store... that's right, they just copied ALL of your data and put it inside a NEARLY IDENTICAL mirrored store. If you can manage to close the pop-over that really wants you to submit a 5-Star Review without using the app, you'll see a copy of your Shopify Dashboard... which will tell you that you already have orders to fill... your existing orders within Shopify. When you go to products, you'll see all your existing products and are advised that you can just "hide" those you don't want to fill with their app. All of the products they offer are just ported, rather random AliExpress products at marked up prices. It does look like they are at least trying to write better (not good) descriptions and offer some better photos. However, that's what they're offering, about 36 pages of AliExpress merch from various categories. There's weird info about Facebook ads. At first I assumed this might be recommended niches for narrowing marketing... just very poor suggestions like Target Audience: < 6500000 - General Interest but then it became clear that they've actually RUN Facebook ads (meaning they're also already retailing the same products) and had such impressive results as 35 Interactions... meaning the 'pre-tested targeting' suggestions clearly aren't good. That's about where I stopped, promptly uninstalled and demanded all our data be removed. Returning to the App Store page (which I had to load from their email as they aren't even coming up in the search) I also noticed the developer name... BEIDOU which is both the equivalent of calling your dropshipping company "GPS Navigation" and, conveniently, easily confused with BAIDU, China's equivalent tech company to Google which also runs shopping services. So... even if some people find that this app does work for them... orders do get filled, etc. It's primary function REALLY looks like a data mining. Shopify really needs to improve their vetting and update safety & security policies.

April 15, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, First of all, when you install our app, it won't redirected to any page that AUTOMATICALLY START PLAYING VERY LOUD MUSIC. Secondly, "BEIDOU" is our business name which has nothing to do with the "GPS Navigation", you don't need to worries this issues.

Thildly, our team will work with your team to solve the orders quality issues, Shipping issues and help you to build your brand. And we are still growing fast, thank you for your feedback.

Happy Tails

NextsChain is the best private dropshipping supplier that we have ever used. They are always able to offer the best price and the quickest shipping times for our customers, in addition to always being contactable through Skype. Whenever we have an issue, Tom James is always able to sort it out for us right away really quickly. 10/10 we would recommend this app. We look forward to working with NextsChain in the future.

Amerah

Been using this app for a while and love it! Very easy to use. Best thing is that they provide express shipping to so many countries at decent prices. The customer support is excellent! Highly recommended!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7