NextsChain ~ ALL‑IN‑ONE

NextsChain ~ ALL‑IN‑ONE

by Beidou

Full One-Stop Dropshipping and Fulfillment service solutions

Domestic Platypus

Ignore the positive reviews –– DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP – These guys ~might~ be *trying* to run a legitimate business (seems unlikely) but there are a TON of red flags here and plenty more shadiness once the app is installed. Upon installing this app you are then redirected to a page that AUTOMATICALLY START PLAYING VERY LOUD MUSIC and insists that you install their "CRHOME" (Google Chrome) app which will undoubtedly harvest more data from your business. Closing that and navigating back to the app, you're suddenly within a copy of your Shopify store... that's right, they just copied ALL of your data and put it inside a NEARLY IDENTICAL mirrored store. If you can manage to close the pop-over that really wants you to submit a 5-Star Review without using the app, you'll see a copy of your Shopify Dashboard... which will tell you that you already have orders to fill... your existing orders within Shopify. When you go to products, you'll see all your existing products and are advised that you can just "hide" those you don't want to fill with their app. All of the products they offer are just ported, rather random AliExpress products at marked up prices. It does look like they are at least trying to write better (not good) descriptions and offer some better photos. However, that's what they're offering, about 36 pages of AliExpress merch from various categories. There's weird info about Facebook ads. At first I assumed this might be recommended niches for narrowing marketing... just very poor suggestions like Target Audience: < 6500000 - General Interest but then it became clear that they've actually RUN Facebook ads (meaning they're also already retailing the same products) and had such impressive results as 35 Interactions... meaning the 'pre-tested targeting' suggestions clearly aren't good. That's about where I stopped, promptly uninstalled and demanded all our data be removed. Returning to the App Store page (which I had to load from their email as they aren't even coming up in the search) I also noticed the developer name... BEIDOU which is both the equivalent of calling your dropshipping company "GPS Navigation" and, conveniently, easily confused with BAIDU, China's equivalent tech company to Google which also runs shopping services. So... even if some people find that this app does work for them... orders do get filled, etc. It's primary function REALLY looks like a data mining. Shopify really needs to improve their vetting and update safety & security policies.

Happy Tails

NextsChain is the best private dropshipping supplier that we have ever used. They are always able to offer the best price and the quickest shipping times for our customers, in addition to always being contactable through Skype. Whenever we have an issue, Tom James is always able to sort it out for us right away really quickly. 10/10 we would recommend this app. We look forward to working with NextsChain in the future.

Amerah

Been using this app for a while and love it! Very easy to use. Best thing is that they provide express shipping to so many countries at decent prices. The customer support is excellent! Highly recommended!!

ultradashtrend

NextsChain made it easy for me to start my online business, it helped me find the right products for my business of choice :) Thank you...

plantdrops

Great team, easy communication and quick response which is great. Thank you so much for the amazing work. Highly recommended it.

The Jewelry Lodge

I'm a starter, this app is friendly and easy to use, support team is fast , I sure be working with them in future, great work.

CEO Skin Care Products

I really like this app. This is super easy use. I recommend it for dropshipping for sure. Thank you so much

BridaProducts

Great app, very good service and very nice agents. it's so easy to find new products. Highly recommended!

Smart Outdoor Supplies

Really great application and the customer service is really nice and efficient. I recommended this application.

Hair2Less

Very useful app. The biggest advantage is having an account manager who responds quickly and very helpful all the time. Also, the shipping time is very fast and stable, usually less than 12 days.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7