Next Supply Chain ~ ALL‑IN‑ONE

Next Supply Chain ~ ALL‑IN‑ONE

by Beidou

Best Dropshipping, Fast Order Fulfillment Service Provider

Shop Trendily

They have great shipping times and responsive support. They'll even re-ship for free if anything goes wrong with an order.

UltimateFitGears

Installed this app as this was so good by reading what it has to offer. I've installed and soon I've realized how good this is. Customer service very friendly, supportive, and efficient, the app is easy and intuitive to use, the do what they say and they are open to new ideas and they help you grow the business. I have my dedicated team to support me for anything I might need! Very very well done! A+++

CHA li CHI

I Would definitely recommend this app for fashion stores.
Great customer support.
However, as how the world works they are increasing the price as they grow. But still fair enough.

Shernox

Super easy to fulfill your orders and do also customization! Really happy with the customer service, very kind and really want to help you. Its a pleasure collaborate with them!

Insta Queen Collection

I just downloaded, very easy to import clothes from AliExpress, fulfill your orders and do also customization! Really happy with the customer service, very kind and really want to help you. Its a pleasure collaborate with them!

Triple AAA Fashion Collection

Triple AAA Fashion Collection

Customer Support Is Awesome! Plus Shipping Time Is Quick & Fast. Deffinetly Recommended Also Products Are Doubled Check To Ensure High Quality Products. Thank You For Giving Us The Opportunity To Be A Part Of The Team.

L & M Kee

I have tried this app. With patience, this app will be the best app for your shop. You do need to pay for the bells and whistles but the cost is worth it. I will update my review again in a few months. So far, products do ship quickly.

MenoChic

Best shipping time is much faster as I expected best customer services and product sourcing . definitely recommend

Pooch Friendly Supply

This is an updated review, where the first time I gave this 5 stars and praising this app. I come back a month later with a different view. I came back to update it based on empty promises they had given (like lowering the prices 50-60% so then people could actually make a profit from it.) I was told it was going to be fixed in a week (end of July) which didn't happen. So then I reached out to customer service via email explaining all that I was told and got told that it was going to be done by the end of October. I chatted today with customer service and was told that it was going to get done. It was actually my mistake for waiting a month and putting my business on hold!

The Good:
First, I will say that this app has great potential so it's worth keeping tabs on. Customized packaging, ad insight, and analytics for certain products, the variety and amount of products are also great. They have live chat which is great to use if you have any questions or concerns.

The Bad:
Price gouging like CRAZY. I mean, it's bad. They are based and sourcing from China and you will find the products for 80-90% cheaper elsewhere. You also have to pay for shipping and some of the prices are just laughable because there's no way you would make a profit. For example, this cooling dog bed price is $10-$20 PLUS $17 shipping that will take up to 12 business days. They advertise a faster shipping time which is great, but doesn't actually look like it would happen once you start adding products and modifying the products information and varients before you import. The customer service wasn't consistent and the newer lower-cost products that they are adding look very very cheap. I was sorta filled with empty promises with my first exchange that never had happened and the bad will outweigh any of the good (unless high prices and long shipping times are okay). If I had moved forward, I think this app alone would have either slowed or failed my business based on the empty promises alone on it, which you would then advertise to your customers, which actually weren't true.

In saying all of this- they are actively listening and taking suggestions and feedback. I have really high hopes for this app and that I can use them at some point in the future once everything is all squared away and solved. The customer service is really kind and I do think they're working to solve any and all issues and concerns brought to their attention!

gear-for-pet-lovers

It's my first time to use this app, i found the shipping time is much faster ad I expected. definitely recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6