NextSupplyChain ‑ Team Service

NextSupplyChain ‑ Team Service

by BD Linkage

Improve product quality, Optimize Shipping & Build your Brand

plantdrops

Great team, easy communication and quick response which is great. Thank you so much for the amazing work. Highly recommended it.

The Jewelry Lodge

I'm a starter, this app is friendly and easy to use, support team is fast , I sure be working with them in future, great work.

CEO Skin Care Products

I really like this app. This is super easy use. I recommend it for dropshipping for sure. Thank you so much

BridaProducts

Great app, very good service and very nice agents. it's so easy to find new products. Highly recommended!

Smart Outdoor Supplies

Really great application and the customer service is really nice and efficient. I recommended this application.

Hair2Less

Very useful app. The biggest advantage is having an account manager who responds quickly and very helpful all the time. Also, the shipping time is very fast and stable, usually less than 12 days.

A100NS

Don't download this App Unless you want your Paypal information STOLEN LOOK AT THE DATES ITS NOVEMBER, THE RESPONSE IS OCTOBER I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN MY ORDER OR REFUND ,THEY ARE THEIVES STAY THE FXCK AWAY. Ok I tried to give this app another try after having that bad experience earlier, now its worse one of their employees tried to steal my Paypal info before QUITTING. I'm still waiting on a shipment placed in October and a refund. Cant get any support anymore now going thru shopify to ask for help. Good looking APP BUT TERRIBLE SERVICE MAY BE A SCAM Im still waiting on Next Chain to reply and nothing has not happened, Im starting to think Shopify allows these Fucked up app to steal. I Paid for this shit 3 weeks ago and i still am not getting help. Ill keep updating this review until i get answers, next time im going to put up emails they sent trying to steal my paypal.
Expect a bad review everyday

October 21, 2020

Dear friends in A100NS, we are sorry for the misunderstanding regarding the processing procedure. As per our communication through the E-mails, we have provided detailed processing procedure with related pictures for your better review. I'm glad that everything is clear for you now. Please don't hesitate to contact with us if you need further supports! May you have a nice day!

Shop Trendily

They have great shipping times and responsive support. They'll even re-ship for free if anything goes wrong with an order.

October 21, 2020

Dear friends in Shop Trendily, we appreciate your praise to Nextschain very much and we will keep providing strong supports for you as always. Let's work together to grow business.

UltimateFitGears

Installed this app as this was so good by reading what it has to offer. I've installed and soon I've realized how good this is. Customer service very friendly, supportive, and efficient, the app is easy and intuitive to use, the do what they say and they are open to new ideas and they help you grow the business. I have my dedicated team to support me for anything I might need! Very very well done! A+++

October 21, 2020

Dear friends in UltimateFitGears, we appreciate your praise to Nextschain and our service team very much! We will provide better and better supports for you for sure in the coming days. Let's work together to grow more business.

CHA li CHI

this guys are total liers. they said delivery time to europ is 10 days and my first order is waiting now 16 days . they are like Alixpress but more expensive price. this guys have wasted 4 months of my time uploding and editing thier products. never trust them.

October 10, 2020

We have checked your orders, The total shipping time is 12 days ( 10 business days ), not including 2 processing days. Most of the shipping time to European countries will be 7 - 12 business days, thank you