NextsChain ~ One‑Stop Dropship

NextsChain ~ One‑Stop Dropship

by Beidou

Fast & Worldwide shipping saving 90% Time. Works with Oberlo!

The Shop Easy

a special thank you for the agent Peter he is always happy fast and reliable, thank you for the good service

Backyard Comfort Boutique

When I first started to use them, it was good but now a Easter order that said was picked up on 02/20/2020 by shipping partner in New York still never got to customer. Had to refund them and Peter and tesbin or however you spell it, started to ignore my messages after the over fifth time of having to explain it. Now I have gotten replies and told I would get a refund for over a month now and still no refund. I can't believe the bad business ethics and morals being shown now.

Shop Bling's

I was thinking i have found an alternative at the epacket from chinese suppliers. On there app they saying to have fast worldwide shipping. They sended me a fake tracking number, because when i was go to the carrier site to verified the number they give me, they was saying the number doesn't respect the format of the numbers they use. Dont lost your reputation with a dropshipper who doesn't have a good service.

April 18, 2020

Due to the COVID, The shipping time will be delay. And your orders tracking is work. you can tracking it by www.17track.net. please check it again. thank you

D Guyz Outlet

They promise shipping time of 14 business days, but in my experience shipping times has averaged 30 to 40 days. When you sign up they show you that they deliver in 10 days or so, but after you place your orders, they say "it is out of our control." They promise they will refund late deliveries, but when it comes time for refund, they only consider items over 20 business days. And business days is based on the Chinese calendar. Then they start asking for fake documents such as certificate of refund. I have been waiting on a portion of my refund for 36 days. Save yourself bad reviews and great frustration. This is a joke at best!

June 6, 2020

We have checked all the pacakges,
There are about 30% packages arrive at 8 business days
about 35% packages arrived at within 12 business days, There are about about 25% pacakges arrived within 15 business days. And Remote regions will takes a lot of time.
Because of the Covid-19 affect, the shipping time will be delay. These are out of our control, we can't be responsible for these.

Ofertas 247

No help, no customer support. they take forever to answer you. when a customer places an order you go to this app to finish the transaction but you still have to do more complicated steps to finally make the payment and send the order. This app is full of bugs. horrible customer support.

April 12, 2020

Thank you and we are working to solve the bugs and we will assist you to solve any issue you got.

Roll-On Cycle Gear

4% trust score on Scam Doc, nothing on Trustpilot. How does Shopify list these companies? Surely you are going to thouroughly vet a supplier before listing them?

April 12, 2020

Thank you for reviewing, we are manage Thousands of suppliers in China and we are working well with most of the merchants. And we are trying to improve our service and product. thank you

Ninx

I placed my first order and the coronavirus hit, so shipment has been delayed but support have been very helpful to resolve the problem and shipment is on it's way.

March 30, 2020

When you paid at March 26, It was March 27 in Chinese time. And it takes about 1 - 2 days to purchase the items from our suppliers. and on March 28 and March 29, it was Weekend and we have holiday, including our carriers. Today it's March 30 we have process all the unprocess orders, thank you.

Angelina Venus Accessories

NEXTSCHAIN HAS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE FRIENDLY STAFF THEY REALLY HELP FIX YOUR PROBLEMS THEIR PRODUCTS ARE ALSO GREAT QUALITY PRODUCTS FOR THE MONEY

Diamond Loves Express Shop

Would not suggest it! I had high hopes for this app as well and it ended up failing me when I placed a order! They took the money and never fulfilled my item. Deleted the app and my whole store now I must start over but I'd rather start over then take chances messing with customers money!

March 25, 2020

We have fulfilled all the orders ASAP, but due to the viru--s happen and Most of the Factory and Carriers are extend their holiday. some orders will be processed delay.

RainbowSmoke

Simple to use, great range of products. I would recommend to starters and experienced drop shippers.