NextsChain ~ ALL‑IN‑ONE

NextsChain ~ ALL‑IN‑ONE

by Beidou

Full One-Stop Dropshipping and Fulfillment service solutions

gear-for-pet-lovers

It's my first time to use this app, i found the shipping time is much faster ad I expected. definitely recommend

Calming Aromas

Fantastic service and great communication. Very easy to use. and quick response on the instant chat.

amourvere.com

I am new to shipping orders for my store. NextsChain stepped up as a prompt shipping service. Since I was not sure what to do, I used the Chat box to chat with a friendly and knowledgeable assistant who explained the service to me. I was assured that the shipping is fast and with care. Nextschain already had my product information ready for me. I appreciate the special attention they give to detail, which saves me time. Martinez

Jully Shop

good------------------------------------------------------------------good-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eujenio Friendly Store

Great Customer Service and product selection to choose from I really like this app is very good 10++

ThePretty.me

Incredibly Great Shipping Service. Far better than all the sourcing and shipping apps I have used. Thanks for the good works and making dropshipping better.

Luvurcloset

I used this app for the first time in May. I placed a order with them May the 4th and they put the order with eprolo
I didn't get my order until June 6 with all 3 items I order from nextschain missing out of the order. I had to contact them 3 times for a response and the response was bad. Customer service wanted to argue back and forth and didn't try to get to the root of the problem.STAY AWAY from this company....I believe its a rip off!! I never got my items till this day. Just a loss I have to take.

Copper Rain Boutique

This is my first time using this app! I had trouble finding a tracking number for shipment so I contacted their customer service. The person did an excellent job helping me and had it all sorted out in about a day. Thank you!

Dukkan Papa

NextsChain is a wonderful application. I have been using NextsChain for quite a long time and they have never let me down. They have an outstanding support and top - notch customer service. I highly recommend NextsChain.

The Shop Easy

a special thank you for the agent Peter he is always happy fast and reliable, thank you for the good service