NextsChain ~ One‑Stop Dropship

NextsChain ~ One‑Stop Dropship

by Beidou

Fast & Worldwide shipping saving 90% Time. Works with Oberlo!

Wee Wendy Woo

Been using this app for a few weeks and so far everything has been great. If I have any problem the customer services are brilliant and always a fast response. Great for fast shipping give this app a 5 star for the customer service alone.

Wine and Coffee lover

I have been using this app for months and it is now my go to app for my store. I have found products on here I couldnt find on other fulfillment apps. I dont want to use oberlo and use aliexpress because the shipping times are horrible and you have to deal with a million different sellers. Nextschain takes care of everything. You get an order and pay the wholesale and they package and ship the product and send the ship confirmation email. If you run into any problems they get back to you and fix it. In my opinion this is the best fulfillment app for droppshippers.

MSL Beautymore

I love love love the app, they have good customer service and their quality of the products are amazing!! hope you guys will update or upload new products

VibeYourStyle.Shop

Great app and it help us to solve drop shipping long shipping problem and NextsChain will also do QC check with our own branding and packaging. Support is very helpful and fast in response. This is really way far better than any other import apps like Oberlo and others. Highly recommended!!!

sourirebox

I love their product cost and fast shipping to US(5-8 business days), it's free too. I think that is good start for my drop shipping .

OM Fashion Boutique

I am very happy with Nextschain.
lot of products to pick from and great costumes service.
I had a issues and they helped me right away and fix it for me.
thank you so much NextsChain.

Acoti 1

I have had this app for at least 2 months before writing this review. To many reviews given at 1st day of use. This is a great app. I have completed a sample order that was shipped exactly to timing as stated. I have imported at least 150 products with success. I have contacted support at least 5 times with a very timely response each time. I would highly recommend this app to anyone. Thanks so much NextsChain!

i am adding to this review. I want to let everyone know my real experience with Nextschain. First off I am not a big time store Yet! I have never had a problem processing my orders with Nextschain. You need to read his terms of use and realize if you use Aliexpress for your services it does take longer for shipping! So if you want fast shipping ONLY USE NextsChain for fulfillment. I have never had a problem processing my orders. And the biggest of all is!!! I had a customer place an order on December the 12th. I was so nervous about it. WOW it got to the customer in 11 Days from placing the order. It was there in time for Christmas and the customer and I was completely happy. Thanks so much NextsChain. Customer service is Super! 10 stars.

Benny Store

the customer service is every nice and they try to help you for everything. the app is easy to use, the shipping is fast..I highly recommend for all of you guys.

Vegan Apple Watch Bands

I chose this app because I wanted to offer customers quick shipping to the UK (and potentially worldwide, eventually) as the 20-40 day shipping time from other suppliers are too much. I have quite a specific product niche, so I was a bit worried my options would be limited, but there are loads. I have over 160 products waiting to be imported, and they all look great. Product names are nice and tidy, prices are reasonable for dropshipping etc. I have yet to receive an order through them (I've only just started) so I'm not sure how it would all work for the customer yet, but the process and experience so far has been great.

Customer service is also exceptional. They are really polite and helpful, and take the time to talk to you and answer your questions. Super responsive. I'm really impressed so far!

Cartersgoods

This app is a game changer great products great shipping times and great prices room to make a profit the customer service reps are the best I have ever dealt with I ran into a issue and it was fixed within a reasonable time same day. Great app. Mosts of items are free shipping