NextsChain ~ ALL‑IN‑ONE

NextsChain ~ ALL‑IN‑ONE

by Beidou

Full One-Stop Dropshipping and Fulfillment service solutions

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

I had high hopes for this app since they ship from the U.S. I noticed all my orders have been synce to the store. I finally had my first official order with this app due to the fact that a customer wanted her out ASAP. i have noticed on this app platform, they talk bad about Aliexpress, how can you down talk another platform that you too utilize for products. They are not based out of the US they are based out of Shanghai China and they too utilize Aliexpress that they talk so badly about them. I need Nextschain to have representatives/customer service personnel to help and know their craft. i was really annoyed via chat with my first order with them that they were not able to answer.

8/25 i still try to give this app the benefit of a doubt but have to keep paying double to fulfill the order and no one ever got back to me on chat. The platform is difficult to use. They treat you like DIRT when you have the basics. I will stick to OBERLO

February 18, 2020

We are sorry, we just said the fact that shipped by ePacket from Aliexpress will take long shipping time.

Loja Visite o Brasil

Um aplicativo muito bom, perfeito, é um dos melhores aplicativos que já vi até então. A página de detalhes do produto é muito rica e bem profissional. E muito fácil de usar. No inicio quase desisti de usar esse aplicativo em razão do custo frete para o Brasil, que estava muito alto. Enviei um e-mail para o suporte para verificar e, eles me responderam rapidamente, informando que iriam alterar para baixo. Parabéns ao suporte! Eles respondem rápido e são muito atenciosos! Estou muito feliz!

Dominion Clothes

I have tried soo many different apps and finally came across this one which is amazing! i love the point system.

Nice shoes

Nexts Chain is a great place to do business with, they have a really great customers services. And easy to use , fast shipping

HAHVANNA

I love the app, customer help is fantastic great NextsChain was time to find an app that really works!! Recommended to all

Ideal for you

Well if you are looking to start dropshipping this 2020 don't look around you are in the right place, Nextchain has the support and all the tools for you to success if you have any difficulties their customer services are just a few clicks away to help you and resolve and fix your problem. Nextchain is the deal.

B.H. Outlet

I use this app. So far first 4 orders have taken me hours to process. First order shipped, customer requested refund, box in great condition, product (bracelet) broken. I am not too impressed at this moment with this app. Maybe when the company works out the kinks of information flow.

December 12, 2019

Hello
We promise to refund or resend on the package damage.
we have checked your orders item are not from our suppliers, so that we can not fulfill your orders.

CloudTherapeutic

This app seems to be everything I am looking for however, I can't even sign in using my shopify store so I can't even see if what they state is true. They yet to respond to my emails too.

December 10, 2019

We have find out the mainly problem, Shopify has changed the API suddenly, and he doesn't inform us. When we read your reviews and we have solve this issue at the first time.

Le Fleur de Elegance Boutique

Im glad i used this app to help solve my dropshipping problem about shipping. Now, i can get more customers to buy to my online store with no issue in shipping. Customer service is so helpful and took time to help me patiently setup to the end . i really recommend this app.

Wee Wendy Woo

Been using this app for a few weeks and so far everything has been great. If I have any problem the customer services are brilliant and always a fast response. Great for fast shipping give this app a 5 star for the customer service alone.