NextsChain ~ One‑Stop Dropship

NextsChain ~ One‑Stop Dropship

by Beidou

Fast & Worldwide shipping saving 90% Time. Works with Oberlo!

Pooch Friendly Supply

First, I came across this product randomly and I couldn't be happier that I did! if I came across this sooner, it would have saved me a load of time. Their product range is great, offer customized shipping tape and boxes to help you build your brand, etc. Their free plan gives first-time drop shippers a GREAT plan where you can add 1,000 products! The shipping time to the US is about 5-9 days, which is really great compared to Aliexpress and other companies.

I got the chance to use their live chat where any concern that I had got addressed and was updated on their plans for their app and how they're trying to improve, along with the time frame when their updates will be happening. When speaking with a chat agent sometimes it's just answering your questions and isn't very personable they don't seem like they care all that much but chatting with them, you could tell that they TRULY care about their customers! I left my chat more excited and motivated to keep going with my store and more eager to open it asap!! Highly recommend!

gear-for-pet-lovers

It's my first time to use this app, i found the shipping time is much faster ad I expected. definitely recommend

Calming Aromas

Fantastic service and great communication. Very easy to use. and quick response on the instant chat.

amourvere.com

I am new to shipping orders for my store. NextsChain stepped up as a prompt shipping service. Since I was not sure what to do, I used the Chat box to chat with a friendly and knowledgeable assistant who explained the service to me. I was assured that the shipping is fast and with care. Nextschain already had my product information ready for me. I appreciate the special attention they give to detail, which saves me time. Martinez

Jully Shop

good------------------------------------------------------------------good-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eujenio Friendly Store

Great Customer Service and product selection to choose from I really like this app is very good 10++

ThePretty.me

Incredibly Great Shipping Service. Far better than all the sourcing and shipping apps I have used. Thanks for the good works and making dropshipping better.

Copper Rain Boutique

This is my first time using this app! I had trouble finding a tracking number for shipment so I contacted their customer service. The person did an excellent job helping me and had it all sorted out in about a day. Thank you!

Dukkan Papa

NextsChain is a wonderful application. I have been using NextsChain for quite a long time and they have never let me down. They have an outstanding support and top - notch customer service. I highly recommend NextsChain.

The Shop Easy

a special thank you for the agent Peter he is always happy fast and reliable, thank you for the good service

Previous 1 3 4