NextSmartShip

NextSmartShip

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 4, 2023

I've been using this service for more than a year, and it feels better than amazon FBA as you'll have a personal advisor that you can chat with about your enquiries. Definitely recommend!
If you want free first month of rent for your products, use this link: fulfillship.nextsmartship.com/landing/index.html?nsid=2508

Gamer Diorama
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 22, 2022

Had a few issues with delays at the beginning, but after those initial hickups, I can highly recommend Nextsmartship to take care of your packages and shipping of your products. Their staff is friendly and effective, and their services work as they should. If you need fulfiilment, this one is good.

MiGuard
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
February 14, 2022

I sell my products mostly to Canada and North America, but source from China. After a lot of research and trial and error with other companies, Nextsmartship was the one that really checked all my boxes for fulfillment. They have warehouses in Australia and the US that can reach my costumers on time, plus they stock in China too and help me with sourcing. So far so good

laptopdubai19
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
February 11, 2022

Nextsmartship agents are very good. Always talk and available to fix any issues. 5 star! recommended

saijagha
Time spent using app: 3 days
February 10, 2022

Nextsmartship software really integrates well with my shopify store. Tried other fulfilmment companies before and thats always a big problem. Not with this one, I can sync my orders and do everything automatic and deal with my business. Great sucess so far. Go with this nextsmartship.

TextileTribe
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
February 8, 2022

I was looking for a fulfillment company that could handle medium to small quantities and Nextsmartship has been working out fine for me so far. Hope it stays that way.

Wavedash