Nihao Dropshipping

Source & Dropship China Products. Automate order fulfillment.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ainnua

Location Singapore

Allure Taste

Time spent using app 18 minutes

The application is awesome! It is better than any other app I have used so far through Shopify! Lisa is awesome and is very responsive to answering every question. Overall I have experienced great customer and I would highly recommend. If you have not added them yet then you better because you do not want to miss out.

21stcenturyaccessories

i love this app everything is amazing and they guide you throught everything. just perfect. also has cheap prices

Angelina Venus Accessories

I REALLY LOVE THEIR PRODUCTS LISA IS REALLY GREAT AT ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS AND GUIDING YOU THROUGH HOW TO USE THEIR APP

Emeralden

This app is awesome to use! Great customer service overall. I wrote them a couple of times for support and they replied in a timely manner. Just keep in mind that they operate in a different time zone ( so be a bit patient) but they'll always answer back during business hours. They were able to guide me through the steps and accurately solve all of my concerns. You are in great hands with them. 100% would recommend.

scbyshela

I use to buy from the store's website and I always loved their products and their quality of them, and then this new drop shipping came out and I got soo excited! I have already seen the product so I know what to expect. I trust this company if I could give it a 10 star I would.

Infinity2None

I use this app to dropshipp some of my favorite items to my customers. I had an issue with an item not connecting in order to be shipped, and Lisa and IT was very diligent in helping me resolve the issue. I really thought that I would have to refund my customer, but Lisa was very determined to find the product and get the order ready for processing. Loving my experience with Nihao so far! Thanks Lisa! You were simply amazing!

NicheCartel

I truly love this app. It has a great selection of high quality items that you can order for yourself to see the quality or to have physical product on hand. It also gives your the ability to easily add products to your Shopify site for dropshipping. Lisa, one of their customer service reps is also very responsive and available via whatsapp to help with any questions and concerns. I highly recommend this app to everyone looking to start a business!

BAZAARBUD.COM

Excellent. Rare. High quality workers. Great prices. Excellent, committed, polite, fast, workers. An unforgettable company and one of the ones on which I need and rely, the very most

Jayanis Jemz

I use this app as my primary drop ship vendor and I am so pleased with this vendor. My customers love their items and are ready to place new orders. I’m so grateful to have this vendor.