Nihao Dropshipping

Source & Dropship China Products. Automate order fulfillment.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

1 review

The Grace Agency

If I could give them a negative 5 stars I would. Do NOT use them. I placed a sample order via their dropshipping and had questions. I sent them THREE messages through the chat and no one replied. I still don't have a reply and it's been almost a month. I reached out to customer support through chat on their main website and the rep could not help me. She kept trying to get me to download WhatsApp. I told her NO because if you have chat, you should be able to assist me through chat. She gave me an email address. They replied a week later. Their support is HORRIBLE! Had I had a real customer, this would have been very bad. My order never completed to show me it shipped. The products just suddenly arrived one day. No notification of shipping. No tracking. Nothing. You will not be able to support your customers efficiently because their support is non-existent. You've been warned.

May 30, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this has caused you. The 3 messages you sent me were during the May 1st holiday, when I didn't reply in time it was because we were on holiday and not at work, We will make sure to improve our service and improve our app more so we can meet your needs. If you have concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,