Nihao Dropshipping

Source & Dropship China Products. Automate order fulfillment.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Studio-Eclectics

I am in LOVE with the Niha Dropshipping app. I love the quality of every product I have received. Lisa is excellent and answers every question promptly. I LOVE this app and am very satisfied with my experience. I recommend Nihao Dropshipping to EVERYBODY starting their own business.

CITRINE CHIC GALLERY

I've started using Nihao dropshipping App recently ,and I needed help connecting my store, Lisa patiently helped me solve the problem. This gives me peace of mind in starting my business with Nihao dropshipping.

Anklet Boutique

App is nice and simple to use. I had a few queries and Lisa was extremely helpful and made it easy to understand.

MG Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

Lisa is AMAZING!!! She always goes above and beyond to assist me with every question and solves every system issue I’ve had.

My Shade Blue

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have ordered from Nihao Jewelry several times. I am pleased with the quality of the stainless steel products and amazed at how quickly they ship with the expedited shipping. Lisa has been very helpful in getting my packaging and "Thank you" cards ordered for packaging that will be used for shipping products to my customers. I am very pleased with this company overall.

Soleate

He tenido una experiencia increíble con Lisa en Servicio al Cliente, su atención y prontitud para clarificar cualquier pregunta ha sido súper positiva. En adición la experiencia con la pagina web y la aplicación ha sido de gran beneficio por su diversidad de productos, buenas fotos de contenido y costos.

Stumble Stuff

Time spent using app About 1 month

I decided to give Nihao dropshipping a try to find another source supplier. I was appointed an agent immediately after opening an account. My agents name is Lisa. She answers any questions I have and has been extremely helpful since day one! I think this will be a great partnership!

Modefitgirl

Location France

i love nihao dropshopping, they got the greatest catalog you can find. Lisa my agent is here to answer at any questions i have .They can source for you when you see a product you like and the app is pretty easy to use.
I really enjoy this app so for.

Plethoraus

I use this application to do Dropshiping.
I love their products and customer service.
I really recommend them for all products needs and sales.

skyhighjewls

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I started my store Skyhighjewls.com use Nihao dropping shipping product and although it hasn’t been long the support I have gotten from Lisa is amazing, fast reply’s and always know how to help and answers my questions In a easy to understand way. I’m very happy with how it’s going so far and I hope to work with Nihao far into the future:)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6