Nihao Dropshipping

Add niche products daily, 7-15 days worldwide delivery, No MOQ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Paloma.Shop.Online

Location France

J'utilise cette application au quotidien, il y a un large choix d'articles originaux et de bonne qualité ! J'ai réussi à l'utilisé dès le premier jour, simple et efficace !

Leanora's Boutique & Gifts

This app is great, ease of use and Lisa is a gem. Fashionable products at a reasonable price. Try it

Diamanteandco.22

I use this app to help me create a business and I love it. It’s very easy to use and if you have any issue with the orders or products the representatives are very helpful and understanding. I recommend this app for people like me that are trying to earn extra money and start a growing business.

Alonis' Nook

I just started drop shipping and through some research I discovered Nihao Jewelry. They offer many beautiful low cost products and not just jewelry. The company offers apparel, electronics, office supplies, kitchen products, etc. I received 2 orders the very first day my store opened (which is good for me because I had no clue on what I was doing). Lisa was nice enough to send me screenshots on how to pay for my order for my customers. I really appreciate a company with outstanding customer service! I am so glad that I sell their products.

Elegant Affinity

New to dropshipping and this was my my first app I decided to go with due to variety of accessories. Launching next week and have a full store collection very excited. Lisa was very helpful and quick response . Looking forward to building my boutique.

Even In A Pinch

So far so good. I like the product selection and the help is why I'm giving this app a 5/5 for the review. Lisa helped me with a list of questions I had and was quick, friendly, and helpful. Definitely recommend this app and A+ service!

Soireesboutique

Absolutely love this Dropshipping company. Amazing quality on clothes and not only that but, literally cut shipping time in half for my customers compared to other major Dropshipping companies. Lisa is also absolutely amazing with customer service!

Ainnua

Location Singapore

Allure Taste

The application is awesome! It is better than any other app I have used so far through Shopify! Lisa is awesome and is very responsive to answering every question. Overall I have experienced great customer and I would highly recommend. If you have not added them yet then you better because you do not want to miss out.

21stcenturyaccessories

i love this app everything is amazing and they guide you throught everything. just perfect. also has cheap prices

Previous 1 3 4