Ninja Van Shipping & Delivery

Ninja Van Shipping & Delivery | Reviews

by Ninja Van

Create & fulfill orders with Ninja Van in just a few clicks

Tocco Toscano

Its a good function and it was working fine in the beginning but now with all the bugs, its pretty vexing to use and the support team is useless. They don't even know what they are talking about. Please get someone to look into the bugs. What happened to the IT team that made this function???!!!

NORDIC WOOD DESIGNS

Useless!!! You try to open an account - complete the relevant forms and send. No response. Try again, no response, try again, no response. Then I send sarcastic comments, yes I get a response - sent the same form which i thought okay, I'll complete. I did and guess what!? ignored again. Let's hope Shopify finishes this business off and gets rid of them. If they are like this now at the beginning, can you imagine the problems you will have later. I received a reply that there are no forms to fill (see below) - REALLY!!! WHAT IS THIS!!! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5iaHjYqSX29bEkK9scNw0N8XngorTGpOAbwyAJ9teEZMUZA/viewform Sort yoursleves out!! and give a service!!
Now they'll say this is the not the form for me to fill - but it is the form from Ninja Van that you sent me in an email in reply to my original support request.
I not only stand by my original statement that you are useless but that from the reply you give you are now incompetent too!!

November 25, 2020

Hi, I'm so sorry about your experience.
There aren't any necessary forms required to set up this app and connect to your Dash Pro account. Were you, perhaps trying to create a Dash Lite NinjaVan account?
Would you mind emailing us at support_ph@ninjavan.co, ph-sales-directsales@ninjavan.co, and fu.fei@ninjavan.co to let us understand more about your business requirements? We would like to craft out a better solution for you.
Thanks.

A & E Trading

This is the only courier app that I can only use for the Philippines so I thought it would be nice to have this. But just creating an account and linking it to Shopify requires so much work! Plus the LITE account is useless because it is only for a small package. I'm selling big items so I requested to have the regular orders to be activated but unfortunately, it needed a pro account. I signed up for a pro account but got declined because it is for high volume of orders only. JUST WOW! VERY USELESS! If only I can rate this ZERO!

August 29, 2020

Hi, we apologise for your experience. At the current moment, our Dash Lite account is not integrated with Shopify yet. The main target audience for Dash Lite account is for the micro sellers. However, would you mind to email us at support_ph@ninjavan.co, ph-sales-directsales@ninjavan.co and sarah.choo@ninjavan.co to let us understand more about your business requirements? We would like to craft out a better solution for you.
Thanks.

Genesis

I have been trying to use this app to link to my shopify store but it doesnt work. So, i put 1 star for it.

July 19, 2020

Hi, truly appreciate your review. We would like to help you with resolving this problem. Can you send us an email detailing the problem that you had encountered to support_sg@ninjavan.co and sarah.choo@ninjavan.co cc devsupport@ninjavan.co? We will guide you to link the app to your Shopify store.